Sign in to follow this  
ayousry

ezdok v1.18 with p3d v2.5 middle mouse issue

Hi guys

i installed ezdok v1.18 following instruction given by thier forums

its there in the addon menu and everything but i cant pan with the middle mouse!!!

anyone with same issue

Actual nothing is working only that its there in the menu :(

Anybody there.......

Actual nothing is working only that its there in the menu :(

Anybody there.......

Yes i have experienced this..

I think I cleared it, by quitting EZDOc and then reloading the .exe file manually

Are you saying when you have created a camera view and clicked the 'ML' button it's not working,

bob

Hi onebob,

No actually nothing happening even if i try to create a view i just hear the ping and thats it

Strange cause its fresh install of win7 and p3d

And i followed the instructions exactly

Did it work for you guys by just following ezdoc instructions?!!

Did you right click on the config tool and run as Admin. after it goes thro' it's set up another screen pops up and you run the 'config FSX' ( yes its for P3D as well.)

When you create a camera view you need to have the EZdoc vc view up. When that's up press num 2, sound occurs (now in edit mode ) zoom in with mouse scroll wheel to desired zoom level and adjust up/dn with page up/page dn keys and adust in/out , side to side with arrow keys.

when done press num 2 to exit edit mode.

you create camera view my clicking on empty box in the Virtual cockpit list, right click to enter and then type name, ie 'pilot,

bob

ps When you have the view set up click on the view and highlight it, then click on 'ML' in the box above and you should now be able to scroll with the mouse.

Problem solved at laaaast

i had the ezdok1.15 installer from my laptop , figured out that it doesnt ask me for my pruchase lic

so i went to flight1 downloaded the installer again then followed the instruction to update to

1.18 and worked

many thanks guys for the help