Sign in to follow this  
z06z33

My 777 lost its mind please help.

Ok in the video you will see the plane bouncing about on the autopilot. When I disable the autopilot the plane shoots upward violently enough to cause an accelerated stall (no control input from me) I react and shove the nose down.Also the FPS for some reason are in the dirt at high altitudes but fine on the ground I used to get 60FPS when I was at altitude now I'm in the teens(no settings changed) I did add the VC shadows VIA DX10 Fixer but I tested with out them and the low FPS still happens. The only thing I installed was FTX Global vector and It caused me to OOM before I even got off the ground a KIAD but I disabled all of it and still have this FPS issue.

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

When I disable the autopilot the plane shoots upward violently enough to cause an accelerated stall (no control input from me) I react and shove the nose down.

Hardware trim axis? If so, is it centered? Looking at the video, it really does seem like there is some external force acting on the plane. The flight control page would've been immensely helpful to see.

The only thing I installed was FTX Global vector

If your frames were okay prior to this (and the DX10 stuff/"fixing"), and now they're dirt, it shouldn't take too much scientific method to figure that one out  :wink:

If not that, then all of the other DX10 hacking you did. I know that sounds pretty pointed, but it sounds like you've done a lot of non-777 tweaking/installing, but it seems as if all of this is being attributed to the 777.

and It caused me to OOM before I even got off the ground a KIAD

That's because only IAD is the hub of evil, and only those well versed in evil can actually utilize the airport with any success  :ph34r:

Kyle Rodgers

I have a trim on my yoke an also on my goflight LGT but nither had any effect on retriming.

As for DX10 I've been using it since before the 777 was released had have had fps in 40s on the ground at KIAD in bad weather in the 777. So the FPS issue isn't due to dx10. I suspect it's vector but I was hoping someone would chime in if they had the same issue with vector.

I never had an oom issue until I installed vetor. I suspect it's at the root of my fps and OOM issues. Thankfully I got it on sale.

I deleted my cfg and let FSX generate a new one I'll see how that goes and report back

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

That's because only IAD is the hub of evil, and only those well versed in evil can actually utilize the airport with any success  :ph34r:

I newly spit my water all over the monitor.   KIAD can be mean if you don't take some steps to solve it's demonic OOM summoning rituals.   I walked onto the tarmac with a cross in one hand and Texture Optimizer in the other and have no issues myself at this airport anymore whether I am arriving or departing from it.

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

I have a trim on my yoke an also on my goflight LGT but nither had any effect on retriming.

By "neither had any effect on retrimming" do you mean you tried moving those axes?

Is any of this processed through FSUIPC?

I never had an oom issue until I installed vetor. I suspect it's at the root of my fps and OOM issues. Thankfully I got it on sale.
I deleted my cfg and let FSX generate a new one I'll see how that goes and report back

That'll definitely cause it. I have Global + Vector, but I had to knock some sliders back. It really didn't hurt the visuals too much, though.

I newly spit my water all over the monitor.   KIAD can be mean if you don't take some steps to solve it's demonic OOM summoning rituals.   I walked onto the tarmac with a cross in one hand and Texture Optimizer in the other and have no issues myself at this airport anymore whether I am arriving or departing from it.

haha - I was just taking an indirect shot at myself. I live right by IAD and always fly out of it when I go commercially. I'm under the HYPER/BARIN arrival streams kinda near YACKK.

Kyle Rodgers

By "neither had any effect on retrimming" do you mean you tried moving those axes?

Is any of this processed through FSUIPC?

That'll definitely cause it. I have Global + Vector, but I had to knock some sliders back. It really didn't hurt the visuals too much, though.

haha - I was just taking an indirect shot at myself. I live right by IAD and always fly out of it when I go commercially. I'm under the HYPER/BARIN arrival streams kinda near YACKK.

I seem to have found the cause of the FPS issue. I tried disabling all my addon scenery to no effect. Then I got to thinking this fps issue is present on all my aircraft and what do high altitude flights have in common? Contrails! I lowered my special effects settings from high to low and boom my FPS are back up. The odd thing is I never had this issue before I'm guessing somthing messed up in my latest update of PreciptFX effects. As for the inputs to the jet all of those are programmed via the goflight app and the goflight PMDG interface(It makes the goflight MCP work with the 777 and NGX)

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

What weather engine do you have?

Ahmet Sanal

"Time you enjoyed wasting, was not wasted"

What weather engine do you have?

FSWX (freeware)

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.