Sign in to follow this  
RotorWash

Virtual Avionics

Hi All

I have recently purchased the 737 cdu app and am unable to connect to the Virtual Avionics website to download the required Interface app (VAInterface lite). Just a heads up, if you decide to purchase this app, I would check to see if you can connect to the developers web site first ?

Just wandering, has anybody else experienced this, as I have been trying to connect for a few days now ?

Cheers

Ivan

Ivan, it works fine for me.

http://www.virtualavionics.com.br/

Create an account and download the interface from the download section.

You need to have an account for this to happen, so you need to create one.

Good luck

Waleed N

Thanks for your responce Waleed, the problem must be at my end then ? Funny enough, I can connect to every other website in this world and my ISP cannot connect to this link either ? Any suggestions, anybody ?

Cheers

Worked since day one for me, If i was in your situationI would contact my ISP, and try to use a proxy to access the site.

The app was working flawlessly. Until my cat destroyed that tablet.

wN3zyvd.png

Worked since day one for me, If i was in your situationI would contact my ISP, and try to use a proxy to access the site.

The app was working flawlessly. Until my cat destroyed that tablet.

wN3zyvd.png

Thanks Nooon, sorry to hear about your tablet, I'll get my ISP to give this a shot. I have been in touch with apple and they have confirmed the link is broken at there end also ? Very frustrating. Is there an uptodate version of VAinterface lite available anywhere else (FSX-SE).

Cheers

Ivan, it works fine for me.

http://www.virtualavionics.com.br/

Create an account and download the interface from the download section.

You need to have an account for this to happen, so you need to create one.

Good luck

Can anybody else connect to this website, please ? If so where are you located, no good in OZ ?

Hi,

UK here and can connect to the site with no issues.

Steve

Hi All

I have recently purchased the 737 cdu app and am unable to connect to the Virtual Avionics website to download the required Interface app (VAInterface lite). Just a heads up, if you decide to purchase this app, I would check to see if you can connect to the developers web site first ?

Just wandering, has anybody else experienced this, as I have been trying to connect for a few days now ?

Cheers

Ivan

Would you like me to download it for you and upload to another hosting site for you to dl from?

MSFS & XP11 - Aviatek G1000 Complex Desktop Trainer - Fulcrum One Yoke - TPR Rudder Pedals - VF TQ6 Throttle - LG 55" OLED Display

Would you like me to download it for you and upload to another hosting site for you to dl from?

Hi Gordon, I would like so very very much :-) (latest update for NGX FSX-SE, please)

Please advise

Cheers

Ivan

Hi Gordon, I would like so very very much :-) (latest update for NGX FSX-SE, please)

Please advise

Cheers

Ivan

PM'd

MSFS & XP11 - Aviatek G1000 Complex Desktop Trainer - Fulcrum One Yoke - TPR Rudder Pedals - VF TQ6 Throttle - LG 55" OLED Display

Can anybody else connect to this website, please ? If so where are you located, no good in OZ ?

I'm in Oz too and cannot connect at the moment.

No trouble in the past though.

gb

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

I'm in Oz and I got the same problem... cannot connect since a couple of weeks.

No issue in the past.

Emilio

Link broken in NZ too. Looks like the Southern Cross cable is having issues

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.