Sign in to follow this  
MeneMene

Flight Scheduler v1.1 Release

Sorry about making a new post if that's a problem- I wasn't able to modify the first post of the old release thread to update it with the new info.

This is a utility that can assign give you information about real-world flights to do with your aircraft. There are ~2.3 million flights of the database, and a single click can give you a realistic route, airline, flight number, departure and arrival times, aircraft registration, and more for almost any airliner you can think of. There are historical schedules in the database as well, so now you can get realistic flights and routes to do with your classic aircraft that aren't used as much in the real world any more.

A huge range of real-world flights from multiple areas of aviation are included. 707 flights for Pan-Am in the 60's, flying Tristars in and out of Kai Tak in the 80's for Cathay Pacific, all the way up to modern A320/737/777 flights.

Download link is here.

Changelog:

This release is DB-focused, with some new airlines and the usual error and bug fixes in the data. I'm also in the final stages of writing a script that will allow me to add data from more sources, so more complete, accurate, and varied historical schedules are in the pipeline. I'm also looking into allowing users to sort the table by the different column headers, but that's WIP until I figure out a fast, elegant way to take care of it.

DB additions:

Air Caraibes Su08, Wi09, Su12

Air Iceland Wi10, Su13, Wi14s

AnadoluJet Wi09 and Su13 under Turkish Airlines THY

Blue Air Su08, Wi11, Su14

Bluebird Cargo Su08

BoraJet Su10 and Su13

Ellinair Su14

Freebird Airlines Su08 and Su12

Hermes Airlines Su13

Mistral Air Su09, Su12, Su14

MNG Airlines Su08, Su09, Su13

OLT Su08, Su10, Su12

Polet Airlines Su08, Su12

Red Wings Su08, Wi12

SkyWork Airlines Wi10, Wi12, Wi14

Small Planet Airlines Su12 and Su14

Travel Service Su10, Wi12, Su14

Turkish Airlines Su13

Turkish Airlines Cargo Su10, Su13

VLM Su08, Wi14

Volotea Su12, Su14

Windrose Airlines Su08, Su13

WOW Air Su12, Su14

XL Airways France Su10, Wi12, Wi14

XL Airways Germany Su10

Yamal Airlines Wi07, Su12, Su13

ex2-png.89

ex1-png.88

Too much information required to sign up on you site.  You don't need my year of birth.  Forget it.. 

Too much information required to sign up on you site.  You don't need my year of birth.  Forget it.. 

Not my site. Just a convenient upload place. No need to be rude.

Nice find.  Personally I don't care that folks know my age, cripes enough of my personal info is out there in cyber space already, my five wives, my career in astrology, my $18 million mansion, my dislike for Chicago Black Hawks, no worries.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Too much information required to sign up on you site. You don't need my year of birth. Forget it..

Who says you need to put in the correct info, just make something up if you're worried about it.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Personally I don't care that folks know my age, cripes enough of my personal info is out there in cyber space already, my five wives, my career in astrology, my $18 million mansion, my dislike for Chicago Black Hawks, no worries.

Now you've taken it too far.

Would it be possible to add an option to filter by departure time? For instance it could be done by checkbox: flights departing within 1 hour from now, 2 hours etc. I would really appreciate it.

Would it be possible to add an option to filter by departure time? For instance it could be done by checkbox: flights departing within 1 hour from now, 2 hours etc. I would really appreciate it.

You mean based on the current system time?

Now you've taken it too far.

Go Anaheim!!

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

It since to me that web page you gave for download has an issue with registration and permissions up on registration. Sims that you posted here on AVSIM about your software, it would be very convenient to place your software in our community library too

Thanks in advanced

It since to me that web page you gave for download has an issue with registration and permissions up on registration. Sims that you posted here on AVSIM about your software, it would be very convenient to place your software in our community library too

Thanks in advanced

I don't want to include my email address and full name in a publicly available download, so no. But I can upload it to a different file hosting site if that would help people get it. The site it's at now should work, at least it was trouble-free for me when I was signing up, but if enough people have issues I'll gladly make it somewhere else that doesn't require registration.

The site it's at now should work, at least it was trouble-free for me when I was signing up, but if enough people have issues I'll gladly make it somewhere else that doesn't require registration.

Why not just upload it to the AVSIM library?

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator