Moo 1.6b now available

REV 1.6B UPDATES: MAY 24, 2015

Autopilot oscillating bug fixed

increased drag factor for descending and approaching

Increased static thrust for accurate speeds

Updated coffee maker texture

Seems far improved on first look. 

D/L from Flysimware account.

Would appreciate iit if someone could upload a screenie of the new coffee maker textures of 1.6b in the VC. Am sitting on the fence on this one and am interested in the new textures. Many thanks

John

Would appreciate iit if someone could upload a screenie of the new coffee maker textures of 1.6b in the VC.

Don't let virtual java drive your purchase! :) I'd take a pic but my mobo just left for the big newegg in the sky.

Thanks for the heads up on this version.  I just tried it.  About two minutes after loading the MU-2 in full-screen mode in FSX, it changed to windowed mode w/o any command to do so. After that,  some of the switches on the panel and the GTN 750 did not respond.  I didn't see this problem with any of the other versions.  Any body else seeing this?  Or is it something unique to my system?

"A good landing is one you can walk away from. An excellent landing is one you can taxi away from."

Bill in Colorado:

Retired

Comm: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

CFI: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument