Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Hawker paint up for grabs

Nothing special as I dont have a lot of time lately - just providing this texture you can back up your texture in the texture.4 folder and dump this in reverting back and forth - not going to put together a full package also maybe more variants of color down the line - did not change call sign from original paint - also may look into adding graphics to wing tips - anyone interested just pm - thanks for looking

280pc3n.jpg

Rich Sennett

Wow amazing

Nice job, Richard.

Are these bad boys headed to the library or a 'PM me" to get them delivery?

Thanks guys pm's sent

Rich Sennett

I don't have the Hawker yet but those are amazing shots and a beautiful repaints! Your screenography is coming very close to photography lately!

I don't have the Hawker yet but those are amazing shots and a beautiful repaints! Your screenography is coming very close to photography lately!

Thanks Jim much appreciated - if you get it let me know have a 3rd version now - just the aqua stripe is tan 

Rich Sennett

This is my little tribute to Bert's and Richard's contribution to the Hawker 850XP.

Here are some shots from a couple of dusk approaches to SBSV ILS 10 (Salvador, Brazil):

http://imgur.com/a/SoOB4

And some beauties they are Buddy - well done

Rich Sennett

Hah! I was just about to do the same. I just 'quick dried' the aqua paint from KCRP to KTKI. I do believe I've found my new corporate paint job!

Hah! I was just about to do the same. I just 'quick dried' the aqua paint from KCRP to KTKI. I do believe I've found my new corporate paint job!

Nice more to come thats for sure - when I can - cant get enough of this bird

Rich Sennett