Sign in to follow this  
clarkt

Level d radios problem on vatsim [FSX]

Hi there guys, recently I got a prob with my 767. I was flying on vatsim atc contacted me, tunned the freq, but when I tried to transimit, it said I was transmitting nowhere! At first thought it was a vpilot issue, though I tried another aircraft and I could transmit normally. These is a BIG problem because actually, I can't fly online on vatsim with atc! Any help qould be EXTREMELY appreciated!

Hi there unfortunately this didn't work, though I am not sure I had everything correct. Could you please post a picture of what my ovhd should look like with these pumps on?

I no longer have the 767 installed.

I suggest you search the official forum for "FSX Radio Problem"

Certainly when running Squawkbox powering the centre hydraulic pumps prior to connecting to Vatsim got over the issue.