Sign in to follow this  
Gregg_Seipp

For which GA airplanes would you pay for a version 2?

For which GA airplanes would you pay for a version 2  

86 members have voted

1. 1. For which GA airplane would you pay for a version 2?

• Carenado C337
    • Milviz C310
    • Flight1 Mustang
    • Carenado F33
    • Carenado M20J
    • Carenado B58
    • Carenado C210
    • Feelthere Phenom
    • Carenado C340
    • Milviz BE55
    • Realair Legacy
    • Flight1 BN2
    • Flight1 PC12
    • Aerosoft Beaver
    • Eaglesoft Beechjet 400

Flight1 C421

I wondered if someone had made a Golden Eagle.  I can't add stuff to the survey anymore.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

I think they are doing a Beechjet 400XPR

Actually the Raytheon Hawker 400XPR 3.0 w/full PL21 Suite to follow the current Citation XLS+ 3.0 w/full PL21 Suite and the Citation X 750 3.0. B)

Oh, almost forgot the Citation II 551 3.0 w/F1 GTN out of the box and the Citation CJ1+ 3.0 w/full PL21 Suite.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

So it's gonna be a while hehe...  CX sounds good too

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

So it's gonna be a while hehe...  CX sounds good too

CX 3.0 is being remodeled in 3DS Max as we speak.. XLS+3.0 can be seen on our FB Page. The others will have to wait for a bit but when they are ready they will be buy and fly right out of the box, no guesswork, just a learning curve. B)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

CX 3.0 is being remodeled in 3DS Max as we speak.. XLS+3.0 can be seen on our FB Page. The others will have to wait for a bit but when they are ready they will be buy and fly right out of the box, no guesswork, just a learning curve. B)

As you can see we are missing this market with a fully modeled recent technology airplane, so something being released by the summer would be nice. But you guys are far from that it looks like.

I think they are doing a Beechjet 400XPR

I really hope so Ryan, The Fs9 version was a favourite of mine and it had a Robert young FDE if I remember correctly.

The 400XPR is a lovely little Jet and we know Eaglesoft's Proline will work properly. A day one purchase for sure.

Avionics-Proline.jpg

As you can see we are missing this market with a fully modeled recent technology airplane, so something being released by the summer would be nice. But you guys are far from that it looks like.

Yes it's Hawker 400XPR. Patience is key. Doing these titles properly takes a boatload of time, skill, and effort. We know that competitors can crank 'em out assembly line style, but that's not our approach to simulated Corporate Aviation products. :wink:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Gregg,

I think a valid poll that might yield some community insight useful to the developers would be . . .

What FSX model would you buy if it was updated to native P3Dv2?

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

What FSX model would you buy if it was updated to native P3Dv2?

Yeah, that might have made more folks apt to vote.  Some of these airplanes are downright great and it pains me to think that people would rather have 'fresh and new' over greater depth, and realistic airplanes.  But, perhaps, it's the way I put it in the poll.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

My problem seems to be that I am aging much faster than the developers are releasing the airplanes that are on my 'wish list'

My clothes went out of style and came back into style while I was waiting for a really 'knock your socks off' Citation or modern LearJet. The sad thing is that I am still waiting.

All those Carenado models including all the broken and missing pieces and the near absence of a flight manual are so much better than nothing. Especially when Bert and Janek chip in and patch them up.

My guess is the Milviz Learjet 60 XR might be the first stellar model for both FSX and P3D to make it to market. Unfortunately, that will most likely be sometime next year.

I was looking back at what was available and what was on the drawing boards back in 2008 when I started flying in earnest in FSX. The latest RealAir, A2A, and Milviz models are all light years ahead of those available in '08.

I am writing the Avsim review for the xTreme Prototypes X-15A-2 Special Edition this month and the 3D graphics, stunning textures and sound effects are like going to a World's Fair and seeing the future. Absolutely outstanding add on, but it has taken more than two years of production.

One key item is that one purchase gets you versions for FSX, P3D, and Steam. I sure would like for this to become the standard for the new releases that are in work. Another sign of progress is that all the documentation is online only but is comprehensive, accurate, indexed and searchable.

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Really? All documentation online, free, indexed, and searchable...?? Cool. B)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Feelthere Embraer E145 and 175/195

Level D 767

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |