Sign in to follow this  
TheRobGP

All Addons not initializing or showing in Addon Bar

Hello Together! :)

I've got a huge Problem for a few weeks. Every Aircraft-Addon I install doesn't seem to work. I can't even find them in the Addon bar and it's not asking for permission when I startup FSX:SE. 

I think it's a SDK or SimConnect issue because the Aircraft isn't initializing at all, as you can see in this picture:

fsx2015-06-0210-12-40kgag7.jpg

I already reinstalled it and cleaned the registry, even using the normal FSX:MS, it doesn't work anymore. I also installed the SDK for FSX:SE on FSX\SDK\Core Utilities Kit\SimConnect SDK\LegacyInterfaces.

I really don't know any solution anymore. Could you help me?

Best Regards!

Robert

For  a few weeks  cant  see how  this  works  you mean it  works one  day  and  doesn't  work  the next,  seems  that you say  you got  a huge problem  for  a few weeks?

Could be  your dd.xml has been corrupted if  you managed a back up of  your ddl,xml just a matter of  copying  and pasting  it  back to your original one.

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

if your you installed fdst  or  asn  they have put  back up ddl.xml in the data/roaming  folder(its the same folder  where your fsx.cfg resides in if  you didn't know already)

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg