Sign in to follow this  
Shayne

REX help as I have got no answer from REX forum

Does anyone know of who I might be able to contact to get help with support.

I purchased REX and have my License key but when I purchased it, almost three years ago, I had a different email so I dont have all the info they need.

I put in for help on the form and have not had a response by anyone.

Ultimately I am just trying to download the the REX Soft Cloud file that allows me to put them into REX Essentials after I purchased the soft clouds last week.

If anyone has a contact ect I would certainly appreciate it, I am confident I can provide enough info so they could access and realize that yes I purchased it and have support REX for a long time.

Thanks in advance.

Shayne

Shayne,

I'm sorry you are experiencing issues and I certainly apologize for any inconvenience you may have had in regards to our support forum. Did you post there, and if so, what is your user name?

@toriu: thank you.

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

Here is the email I sent to Jay hoping to get a reply.
Hi Jay, I hope you can help as I have been using REX4Plus Essentials for a long time and just bought Soft Clouds.
FS Order 673012 from FSPilotshop.com.
I wanted to download the software that allows you to import them into REX4.
I am not sure but I may have purchased the originals with an old email, that email would have been an earthlink account.
I just need to know how I can register, can I get my order details from you guys, and I would like to download the software that will put the textures into REX4?
Number would have been the one listed below and I can provide anything you might need to know.

I

The email I may have had when I purchased the original program would have been possibly an earth link or possibly  g mail. but I couldn't find it with gmail so I may have cleaned it out accidentally.

Let me know what I need to do in order to get the help or you can email me directly what ever is easier the g mail account is active.

Thanks in advance.