Sign in to follow this  
bryana

Precipitfx - does this product work with the PMDG737 for FSX

I know Precipitfx is designed for the generic FSX aircraft but can someone please advise if it will work with the PMDG 737 for FSX?

Thanks

I know Precipitfx is designed for the generic FSX aircraft but can someone please advise if it will work with the PMDG 737 for FSX?

Thanks

Works for all aircraft - just not specific bigger better effects such as Their 777 Immersion product - make sure you run it again if you load up a new aircraft 

Rich Sennett

Thanks very much for that info Richard. PricipitFX purchased today

regards

Welcome buddy - great program cant wait for Airbus version

Rich Sennett

Despite removing the "vaportrail" lines in the aircraft.cfg files of my P3D/PMDG 737 NGX aircraft, wingtip vortices still don't show. Do you have any other hints how to get them to display, please?

Thanks,

Hans

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

Can anybody please be so kind to reply to my question?

Thanks,

Hans

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

Can anybody please be so kind to reply to my question?

Thanks,

Hans

Are you flying fast and high they should appear they always do here - oops you are talking about ngx I dont have it loaded so sorry about that 

Rich Sennett

Thanks, Rich. Yes, high and fast :) PMDG 737-900 NGX, FL350-Fl390. Contrails are showing alright, no wing vortices at all, no matter what altitude,

Thanks,

Hans

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Thanks, Rich. Yes, high and fast :) PMDG 737-900 NGX, FL350-Fl390. Contrails are showing alright, no wing vortices at all, no matter what altitude,

Thanks,

Hans

Sorry about that hopefully Kev can help you 

Rich Sennett

Thanks again, Rich. Hope Kev will chime in.

Hans

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Thanks again, Rich. Hope Kev will chime in.

Hans

He hasn't yet thats odd - may want to send him a pm

Rich Sennett

Sent. Thanks for your help Rich.

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe