Sign in to follow this  
MarkRussell

Airport Filter no longer working

This is a strange one, since upgrading to the latest version I have a problem with the filter o airports. As soon as I have put in the first letter the box re-sets and all airports are lost in the view. I have tried reset from the system top let, and this happens both on the local version and the networked version.

I use Windows 8.1 with P3d 2.5, I guess it must be something I've done as no one else is talking about this issue. IS there anything you suggest I look at ?

Thanks for a brilliant piece of software.

Regards

Mark

Hi Mark,

The correct operation of the airport filter box is rather sensitive to the timing of the startup procedure. I have already replaced this filter box with a search box. Until the next version is released, I recommend you use the column filters in the airports grid. Sorry about this inconvenience.

thanks, Maarten

Maarten Boelens ([m][a:][R][t][ʏ][n])
Developer of SimLauncherX

ftx_supporter_avsim.gifC172Siggy1_zps11944daf.jpg

Maarten

Just downloaded the latest version, and the search is great. Many thanks keep up the fantastic work.

Kind regards