Sign in to follow this  
arnobg

Issue with FTX Global plus UTX 2 USA

Also have autogen on my beaches, anyone else experience this and know a fix?

2015-6-24_17-1-50-42_zps3nqa6w07.png

2015-6-24_16-59-49-30_zpse6sku83r.png

I am absolutely NO expert... but my guess would be a landclass issue.  Since Global has no LC, I would post this pic in the UTX forum.  I'm sure  Allen or Jeff  will have some ideas right away.    They are great at what they do !!  :rolleyes:

WAT1460.png

Looks like a classic case of scenery GUI confusion. You are aware there is a set order to combining the two products  in the scenery .cfg ?

Looks like a classic case of scenery GUI confusion. You are aware there is a set order to combining the two products  in the scenery .cfg ?

Yes although I'm not sure exactly what it us. The UTX entries are listed as prescribed in the manual but it doesn't guide you where to put them if using FTX global with it. I've tried just about every combo with no luck. I am thinking it has something to do with the exclusions in UTX but am awaiting an answer on their support forum.

Figured I'd check here and see if anyone has any ideas, or knows how exactly to order the two together in the scenery.

As FTX Global is just textures, it doesn't create ANY entries in the scenery .cfg. So it can't be a problem with FTX Global per se. But if you have other ORBX things installed, it might be

Please list the scenery .cfg and let's have a look at ALL the addons you've added, er, on.  :rolleyes:

As FTX Global is just textures, it doesn't create ANY entries in the scenery .cfg. So it can't be a problem with FTX Global per se. But if you have other ORBX things installed, it might be

Please list the scenery .cfg and let's have a look at ALL the addons you've added, er, on.  :rolleyes:

Thanks for taking a look! One thing off topic I notice is there's not "Addon Scenery folder in my cfg like there is in FSX. Does p3d not have one or have I removed it accidentally? Usually it is above propeller objects in FSX.

scenery%20cfg%20utx_zpsx5yvzeve.png

Issue SOLVED. Apparently in FTX Central, FTX Global was not set as active, so the textures were showing up in the sim but some things were not how they should be. All looks clean now.