Sign in to follow this  
rush1974

No Runways in FMC when selecting VGZR airport

hello

not sure what the problem is here but when I enter my airport as vgzr and go into the DEP/ARR page to select a runway, there's nothing there...

At the RTE page when I enter the origin airport as vgzr and runway as 14 it says not found in database.... 

not sure what the problem is here... in fsx-se when I select the vgzr airport I can see the runway 14 and 32 there... but in the fmc it says not found..

I'm using the airac 1504 and prosim cdu software. 

thanks

hello

not sure what the problem is here but when I enter my airport as vgzr and go into the DEP/ARR page to select a runway, there's nothing there...

At the RTE page when I enter the origin airport as vgzr and runway as 14 it says not found in database.... 

not sure what the problem is here... in fsx-se when I select the vgzr airport I can see the runway 14 and 32 there... but in the fmc it says not found..

I'm using the airac 1504 and prosim cdu software. 

thanks

the ICAO code for DHAKA, has been changed from VGZR to VGHS. Please try that in the fmc & u should get ur desired runway. thank you.

hi and thanks for your response ... I tried putting VGZR into my FMC and it says "NOT IN DATABASE" ...

When I type in VGZR the FMC accepts it but under the VGZR Arrivals or Departures page not SIDS/STARS or runways... both the LSK1 and RSK1 are showing NONE ...

This is so confusing ... Do I need to update to the latest AIRAC cycle... Can you test on your FMC if VGHS shows up with runway 14 or 32 or even VGZR ...

thanks..

hi and thanks for your response ... I tried putting VGZR into my FMC and it says "NOT IN DATABASE" ...

When I type in VGZR the FMC accepts it but under the VGZR Arrivals or Departures page not SIDS/STARS or runways... both the LSK1 and RSK1 are showing NONE ...

This is so confusing ... Do I need to update to the latest AIRAC cycle... Can you test on your FMC if VGHS shows up with runway 14 or 32 or even VGZR ...

thanks..

I highly recommend that you update your AIRAC Cycle to 1507. That may fix the issue(s)

hi.. I just updated the airac cycle to 1507 and still it displays "NOT IN DTABASE" msg when typing in VGHS ..

Is there anything else that needs to be installed in the FMC or FSX SE ...

BTW im using FSX SE with all default scenery ... not sure if this has to do with it but in FSX under airport, I see VGZR and not VGHS ...

is somehow the airac cycle connected with the FSX SE database or ???..

Forgot to mention that I'm using prosim737 CDU so everything is updated there .. Can't figure this one out ..

thanks..

thanks..

hello please update to the latest airac cycle which is 1513.

also please check the chart in order to know which sid or star is available http://www.caab.gov.bd/aip/aerodromes/VGHS/vghs.pdf