Sign in to follow this  
fat-al

Regions Grass Issues

Hello to you all!

I have recently purchased some FTX regions and have all the patches etc, I have also installed the latest libraries so everything should be up to date.

I don't think the airfield grass is working properly, it just shows up as boxes but If i change the external camera angle slightly I can get the grass to be visible.

These boxes are visible from quite high up too and it's pretty annoying.

There is no difference when switching between regions, it's the same for all airfields in Na Blue / Gold and EU England.

2015-6-28_12-22-52-64.jpg

2015-6-28_12-32-58-665.jpg

If anyone could help diagnose what is wrong and what I need to do / update that would be great.

Cheers,

Al

Oh, and when I start FSX it says there is a new version of object flow so I click OK to update and the sims starts.
I have to do this every time I start the sim via shade, REX or the standard launcher, could this be related to the grass not showing?

I have a similar issue with grass using P3DV2,5.  My long grass at bespoke airports has disappeared, even though the long grass option is checked in the aiport control panel.

hello

this is a dx10 issue. uncheck thet dx10 preview and its ok.

the officila dx10fixer might fix that tho, i am not sure.

but i am sure its a dx10 issue.

Hey,

Yup, it works fine with DX9.

The main issue with it is that it's been working fine for months since install (with the DX10 fixer)

I installed the latest libs and now it won't work in DX10 :(

Id be happy with no grass at none add-on airfields if it meant the boxes were gone but I wouldn't know what file to delete.

Might just go for a reinstall.

Al