Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

Need Help, EZdok and Couati stop working

Ive never had any problems with P3D 2.5.

My Beats head phones stop working so I bought a new run of the mill USB head set.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=SP-037-RA&groupid=702&catid=1058

Had to stop using Realtek HD audio manger and used the software to set headphone up. All working fine.

Started up P3D and for the first time every Ezdok error and stop working etc......also the second P3D is loading I get this error every 5 seconds

error.jpg

Any idea how to fix these and its completely stoping me flying, I've un-installed Ezdok and reinstalled etc but to no good.

I also have the latest stand alone addon manager.

In the sim when i right click view it still show VC view as EZDOK VC? so I cannot even look around in the "normal" way.

Hope someone can help?

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

if you find the EZDOk root folder on C: ,have you tried running it from there.start your sim up and them double click the Ezdok.exe

whenever it crashes i always restart it that way.

here is my exe.dll file make sure ezdok is in your one like mine...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="Windows-1252"?>
<SimBase.Document Type="Launch" version="1,0">
    <Descr>Launch</Descr>
    <Filename>exe.xml</Filename>
      <Disabled>False</Disabled>
      <Launch.ManualLoad>False</Launch.ManualLoad>
        <Launch.Addon>
      <Name>EZdok camera addon</Name>
      <Path>C:\Program Files (x86)\EZCA\EZCA.exe</Path>
        </Launch.Addon>
         <Launch.Addon>
       <Name>Saitek Panel(s) Plugin for FSX</Name>
    <Path>C:\Program Files (x86)\Saitek\Pro Flight Panels\SaiPanels.exe</Path>
    <CommandLine>-run</CommandLine>
        </Launch.Addon>
     </SimBase.Document>

steve

Well Ive found out from FSDreamteam its the headphone software, it looks at every exe you use so you can have different sound levels for each program running.

They have a new beta v3 that solves the problem.

So since ezdoc for the first time ever has started "no working" it much be the same problem with the headset software making a problem when the ezdoc exe as it starts. No idea how to get round that but its a start!

All ideas welcome.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Do you have to use the Headphone software, i use logitech headphones without any software and use the on board sound card for sound options... are your headphones recognized in devices in windows, maybe Microsoft has a driver for it,, just my worthless 2 cents

Rick

tpewpb-6.png

The Realtek  HD does not see them as the head set/speakers or anything. Windows does.

Just wound this in wow forums....

It is caused by Razors game scanning service. To fix do the following:

1. Press Windows Key + r
2. Type services.msc and hit enter
3. Scroll down to the Razer Game Scanner
4. Double click it. Click Stop. Change the drop down to disabled. Say ok.
5. Reboot your computer

Looks hopefull

The golden rule, when your computer suddenly messes up, look at the last thing you installed. ;) 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

There was never any doughy it was the headset.

Would this work for you?

If you are using FSUICP

add this line to your FSUIPC4.ini 

[Programs]

RunIf1=CLOSE,"C:\Program Files (x86)\EZCA\EZCA.exe"

Change your EZCA.exe PATH if necessary! 

Make sure to delete your exe.xml Ezdok entry!

Greg

David, have you checked your cameras.cfg file and see if there are still some EZdoc camera views still there after uninstalling.

bob

Yer there still there, am hoping the fix above will work and then i hopefully i can reinstall EZdoc. As from reading today,its the silly software making ezdok stop working. Will try fix before DL fsdreamteam beta v3 if then i dont get the error I know the fix is working and then will try re-installing Ezdoc.

I will see tonight....figures crossed.

Thanks for all the thoughts and ideas guys. Who would have thought simply pluging in a new set of headphone would do all this!!!

Yer there still there, am hoping the fix above will work and then i hopefully i can reinstall EZdoc. As from reading today,its the silly software making ezdok stop working. Will try fix before DL fsdreamteam beta v3 if then i dont get the error I know the fix is working and then will try re-installing Ezdoc.

I will see tonight....figures crossed.

Thanks for all the thoughts and ideas guys. Who would have thought simply pluging in a new set of headphone would do all this!!!

I've just had an issue with EZDOC after installing hf4 in p3d, it came up with some simconect issue whilst loading p3d, reinstalled EZDOC and hopefully that sorted it out.

bob

All sorted 

msconfig stoped Kraken71Croma starting on start up and the above...

1. Press Windows Key + r
2. Type services.msc and hit enter
3. Scroll down to the Razer Game Scanner
4. Double click it. Click Stop. Change the drop down to disabled. Say ok.
5. Reboot your computer

Just need to re set up all cameras, o well.

Thanks again guys for all your help.

All sorted 

msconfig stoped Kraken71Croma starting on start up and the above...

1. Press Windows Key + r2. Type services.msc and hit enter3. Scroll down to the Razer Game Scanner4. Double click it. Click Stop. Change the drop down to disabled. Say ok.5. Reboot your computer

Thanks again guys for all your help.

that's good news, normally on a reinstall EZDOC will find and re configure your camera views,

bob

Glad you got your problem sorted. You may or may not know about the EZCA camera set exporting/importing feature.

Once you have your interior and exterior cameras set just the way you like, save it by exporting. Click File and export to an .ecs file that you can name  (e.g., 777.ecs).

Once saved, you can then import that camera set after a reinstall of EZdok to save time, refine a camera set etc. 

You can also save individual cameras to a .cam file. For example you create a camera with some awesome movement generators for cinematic effects. (e.g., 777NoseOn.cam)

Happy flying.