Sign in to follow this  
Chris Bell

Aerosoft Night Environment Germany v1.7 Update!

NIght Environment Germany has been updated to v1.7; the update include a brand new Architecture and NEXM Support

germanyv1.7.jpg

NIght Environment Germany has been updated to v1.7; the update include a brand new Architecture and NEXM Support

Is there a demo of this new tech - thanks Chris

Rich Sennett

Hi Richard

technically the original Berlin demo was updated as well to v1.7 with the new Architecture and NEXM; but was not posted yet,

Hi Richard

technically the original Berlin demo was updated as well to v1.7 with the new Architecture and NEXM; but was not posted yet,

Hi Chris when can we get it and will Massachusetts have this ? thanks

Rich Sennett

Safe to assume this is only around Logan not the entire state correct ? seem a bit to dark and orange - I would have to have to have a demo as the Germany version brought my system to its knees

Rich Sennett

there's no reason your pc should be brought to its knees with Germany; try the new release (it's a free update for existing customers)

no its not safe to assume that; we covered the entire state!
the deep night darkness is just my personal preference (Threshold is set to 0)

there's no reason your pc should 

try the new release (it's a free update for existing customers)

Where is the link and not sure what this means Chris - thanks

Found a demo but not 1.7

Rich Sennett

it means there's a way to run NE on just about any level PC/Sim,

you should have contacted myself or Aerosoft support and we would have helped you setting NE on your Sim specifically,

we also have advance user manual to help our customers better understand NE (this is not public and only sent to customers upon request)

Germany v1.7 is a free upgrade for existing customers with NE Germany v1.0/1.1

login to your Aerosoft account/Manager; you should find the new version ready for downloading,

you should give v1.7 a go and see if you are able to find a good balance with NEXM

you will have several preconfigured presets to start from for easy setup

the upgrade is not an update to the existing, it is a full new installer!

the old version cannot be upgraded unless uninstalled first then reinstall the new version with the new installer

it means there's a way to run NE on just about any level PC/Sim,

I dont own any NE products I was hoping for a 1.7 demo to test as the old version at least on my last rig was not usable - I will try it on my new system and see what happens - but without 1.7 demo to try I reluctant to buy

Rich Sennett

btw, ive never had a single customer complaining about performance with our Berlin Demo v1.0 (currently posted on AS and our freeware section)

with NEXM you have more control now and allot more options,

if you like Night Environment visuals; don’t hesitate and give 1.7 with NEXM a try,

in later update we will introduce more enhance features with even more customizable options

btw, 

I have a problem not seeing any difference with demo but noticing a fps hit - stutter - so I tried to shut down ftx lights and those will not shut down no matter what I tried to see if I can get NE alone no go still have ftx lights - even still no difference - they are in scenery library at top but nothing still seeing ftx lights - any ideas Chris

On p3d 2.5

Rich Sennett

sorry Richard i lost you there; i thought you said you don’t own NE regions yet,

did you grab a copy or just testing the old demo?

Richard, grab the latest NE Berlin demo (version 1.7) from here by re-downloading (bottom of page):

http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=13040&s_design=DEFAULT&shopfilter_category=Flight%20Simulation&s_language=english

Chris, thank you for the free NE Germany upgrade; by a quick check it seems the upgrade added more to the former version than just NEXM? To me the lights look more varied now? Thanks again.

Thank you Oliver,

the new version isn’t just a rewrap, it is a completely new architecture, no more multiple folders, we have a single folder now

the new version also includes beside the reengineer architecture and NEXM manager; a new and improved light libraries

and many enhancement to come in the near future through the new architecture;

like volumetric lighting, new light shapes, variable light size, new light colors, adjustable light intensity and much more