Sign in to follow this  
Mike_CFII_MEL

PMDG Sim Center

Hi Everyone,

As someone who just purchased a Flight Deck Solution's 737NG full trainer, the flight deck arrives Monday, thanks Pete and Steve. 8-) Will a PMDG aircraft/model be available for purchase for hardware users?. I noticed the following info on Flight Deck Solutions web page.

PMDG added to my flight deck would make an incredible combination.

http://www.flightdecksolutions.com/news/pmdg-to-use-fds-hardware

Thanks

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Hi Michael,

At FlightSimCon 2015 RSR discussed a few items that PMDG has in the works namely the DC-6, 747v2 and a discussion and possible better integration for home sim builders. If you haven't seen it, I'd highly recommend watching the address he gave, as it gives you a great idea as to where PMDG are at the moment with current and possible future projects.

If you don't have the time, you can skip to 20:25 and that will cover your question. Or the link https://youtu.be/uitDqLsD8pc?t=20m25s will take you directly there.

Hi Haydn,

Thanks for the link, I'll be sure to view the entire clip.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Where can I find the PCPilot article featured in that Flight Deck Solutions page? Sorry for slightly altering the topic. 

3HSAJHT.png

TFDi Design

It looks like the new issue July/August 2015 Issue 98. Newsagent or you can buy online through the PC Pilot webpage

Mike, is that as expensive as it looks? How much was it, if I can ask?

Hi,

It's over six figures.

Hi,

It's over six figures.

I hope you post some pics once it's installed, would love to see it.  Congrats and have fun!

Chris B. Trane