Sign in to follow this  
Chris Catalano

737NGX Liveries won't install for me with Operations Center

Hi Everyone:

I am having a terrible time trying to re-install all my NGX liveries.  I got a new hard drive (old one died), did a fresh install of EVERYTHING for FSX, but for some reason the new NGX liveries simply won't show up for me.  In the Operations Center when I go to the free downloaded liveries, they indicate that they are installed correctly (Green bar that says "installed).  THey are showing up in the Livery Manager too.  I also see the corresponding texture folders in the associated Sim Objects PMDG folders, and I see the appropriate thumbnail that is created in each texture folder, and the CFG file in the associated folder lists the installed liveries, but whenever I load FSX, they are simply not there, even if I filter the aircraft to only display only  PMDG aircraft.  Only the basic 5 models show up with the house colors.  Before my new hard drive, they installed and showed up fine fort me.  I uninstalled the PMDG completely again tonight hoping a fresh re-install would fix the issue but it is not working.  I am running FSX and the PMDG Operations Center as "Administrator", just in case if that matters.  Can anyone help me to figure this out?

THank you.

Chris Catalano

OMG!!!!!  I can't believe I missed that!!!!!  That was SO easy!  I guess when I reinstalled FSX this week, I didn't realize that there was a setting for that, and even if I had, I wouldn't have realized at first that showing all variants was not the default to begin with since they used to automatically show up in my previous installation of FSX!

Thank you SOOO much!  I have been goiong out of my mind trying to figure this all out!

Thanks,

Chris Catalano