Sign in to follow this  
mongo44

Need Some Help With Mystery Lights

Hi All: I am trying to track down a problem with fuselage lights in P3D.  This has only cropped up with the Carenado Navajo and the Alabeo C404.  As you can see in the attached pictures, with all lights turned off, all looks fine. When I turn on the lights, I get these white squares where the wing tip and wing inspection lights should be.  I installed the later video driver, then fiddled with settings in P3D, then tried using Nvdia Inspector, not joy.  The squares remain.  Anyone have an idea?  Mike Gutierrez, North Hollywood, California.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Michael Gutierrez. North Hollywood, California

Hey Mike,

That looks like a missing texture issue to me?  I would do a few google searches on 'FSX missing textures' or 'FSX square lights'.  Maybe you'll get a hit.  Have seen the issue talked about in the past.

Happy 4th,

Clutch

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

+1 ; You could also try a reinstall; I am almost sure the light textures will be there then.

Cheers,

Ben