Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

OFX Mega Mesh USA

Seems pretty good no fps hit at all - seems a bit more precise  (defined) than others - not sure as mesh is subjective

30m1n4x.jpg

Rich Sennett

Quite interesting... 

Is it any better than FSGlobal? (Do you have any comparison to other payway mesh'es?)

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

That is a very good price for the whole of the USA @ 5mtrs precision.

Be aware though that the higher res the mesh the worse your airport plateaus will be.

This is where FTX Vector and FTX Global 2010 work so well, because the worst airports have been smoothed in with the elevation correction meshes.

As with everything in FSX/P3D it's a tradeoff

Juneau Alaska - looking pretty good guys - not sure why this hasnt been advertised as it looks very good to me - pcaviator having a sale 19$ - hey for that price couldnt resist and was worth it - fly out of Juneau and compare it 

Weather provided by ASN - seems very nice now use to get fps hit - not really now

35bz98i.jpg

Quite interesting... 

Is it any better than FSGlobal? (Do you have any comparison to other payway mesh'es?)

Its not like global - global is textures and this is mesh - works great with vector lots of nice highs and lows I didnt notice before

Rich Sennett

Uhm, Richard...  I meant FSGlobal 2010 Mesh! 

(Sorry, for not being clear)

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Uhm, Richard...  I meant FSGlobal 2010 Mesh! 

(Sorry, for not being clear)

Ah - I cant compare as I never had that program - Their all pretty much the same this to me has a bit of an edge

Definitely a bit better 

m7gm89.jpg

qpnvqh.jpg

Rich Sennett

Does it help that much?  The pictures on the product page don't really show much.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Does it help that much?  The pictures on the product page don't really show much.

These pictures dont do it justice - having problems with P3D after loading win 10 - keeps crashing I think I need to do a new install - dang - was hoping I wouldnt have to - may not have a choice

Seems maybe more accurate notice the road lights going up over the mountain - yet in base mesh they are not

Rich Sennett