Sign in to follow this  
tinhead59

EditVoicepack

Hello

I have just re-installed the above item and when I open the voicepack folder and click the appropriate icon the window opens and in the bottom left hand corner  it said :Reading voicepack" and it will do nothing else and I cannot click on anything in the menu toolbar nothing happens at all.

I have never had this happen before at least that I can remember. I must be doing something wrong. Does anyone know what that might be please?  I would be gratefull for any help I gan get please.

Thanks in advance.......tinhead59

How long are you waiting? That process does take a bit of time as it is a large file.

Hi

I ate supper and that would be at least an hour I believe Jim and thanks for taking the time to try and help..TH59

Hello John

Thanks for your reply.  Asit turned out I had to reinstal FS9 because I discovered some other problems too and trouble shooting is not something I do well.  My problems are all solved now so I am a happy pilot :rolleyes: .I also found a lot of my older payware software to which I lost when I accidently erased my backup hard drive some time ago.  Thanks again....................John (tinhead59)