Sign in to follow this  
jbroadwa

AI Jetways and VoxATC

All,

I recently purchased VoxATC after the 7 day trial and am enjoying it; however, I noticed that the jetways at the airports no longer dock with AI aircraft.  Is this a limitation of the software or a setting I've missed?

Thanks,

Joshua

As far as I am aware the Jetways have never docked with AI aircraft, am I wrong? 

Actually you can edit the WOAI aircraft.cfg files to have docking points.  When I don't use VoxATC, the AI traffic automatically has the jetways dock with the aircraft.  But when I use VoxATC traffic, the same jetways no longer dock with the aircraft.  

Also, some packages like Ultimate Traffic come with the planes automatically configured to have jetways dock with them.  This spares a person the time going through the aircraft config files by hand.

So, yes, jetways do dock with AI aircraft.  

When I had Ultimate Traffic, I was able to use the configuration to make jetways dock to all my aircraft, but now I use MyTraffic, and it doesn't have that configuration feature, which is what I miss from Ultimate Traffic. Unfortunately Ultimate Traffic didn't have military traffic, and MyTraffic does. However, using VoxATC doesn't utilize any of my military traffic, except for that stupid Chek Air Force cargo plane which shows up in some of my US airports. It wouldn't be so bad if at lease it would have used a US C130 or C17 livery!

Okay didn't realise you could get them to do this, shame I have my traffic 6.

but now I use MyTraffic, and it doesn't have that configuration feature, which is what I miss from Ultimate Traffic.

You need to turn on the aircraft exits in Mytraffic for the jetways to work, leaving them off does help with fps especially in areas with lots of airports.

mytrafficjetways.jpg

That's not the problem, Glynn. I have that box checked and still no joy.

You need to turn on the aircraft exits in Mytraffic for the jetways to work, leaving them off does help with fps especially in areas with lots of airports.

mytrafficjetways.jpg

How to get to this panel in MTX6?

Thanks,

Dirk.

jbroadwa, that's a thought. Didn't think about trying it without VoxATC, since I've been so hooked to it! :lol: I'll try that next and see what happens.

How to get to this panel in MTX6?

You will find it in the MyTraffic/Aircraft directory

You will find it in the MyTraffic/Aircraft directory

Thank's, will give this a try.

Steve