Sign in to follow this  
DrumsArt

P38L Questions

Just bought the P38L Fsx (Not the TPack), I have some questions about it.

1/The Parking Brake Handle is missing.

2/The Flap Control Lever don't work with the mouse. The hand appears with mouse click but the flap lever don't move.

Please can you confirm I have the last version ? Mine is VA1_150610.exe.

Btw I sent an email to the Milviz forum on the 05/25 to be registered, no answer from this day ! (I have the Milviz Cessna and Baron)

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Btw I sent an email to the Milviz forum on the 05/25 to be registered, no answer from this day ! (I have the Milviz Cessna and Baron)

Richard, probably your email got lost somewhere along the line. It rarely takes more than two or three days to get registered.

I just went and installed the latest version on my test rig...

1. Parking brake handle is not installed.

2. Flap lever does not move with mouse. It does move with keyboard commands.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Flap lever will not be fixed.

There is no parking brake on this plane and that is why there are chocks.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Bill and roadburner440, thank you for your answer.

About the parking brake handle, why it is referred in the Pilot Training Manual page 17 (picture and text) ?

It comes from another version of the P38 ?

I have other questions I'll post in the Milviz support forum since I just received the recording (thank you).

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

It would appear that some aircraft had it and others did not.  The one we used as a reference did not have it,

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.