Sign in to follow this  
ritzer82

Locolizer failure please help

Hi

I was attempting to auto land but when it should establish fully on the localizer by selecting the LOC button it did not engage can someone inform me what I am doing wrong here even though I selected runway 12L at OMDB via the FMC 

Kind regards

Rayek Chowdhury

Hi

I was attempting to auto land but when it should establish fully on the localizer by selecting the LOC button it did not engage can someone inform me what I am doing wrong here even though I selected runway 12L at OMDB via the FMC 

Kind regards

Rayek Chowdhury

If the LOC frequency in the sim doesn't match the frequency in the nav data, it won't be able to follow the LOC.

Kyle Rodgers

do you know if it is the case on wrong frequency for runway 12L fly tamp dubai and is there any way the correct frequency can be entered?

Rayek Chowdhury

Wow Kyle, providing Fly Tampa customer support now?

is there any way the correct frequency can be entered?

Yes but your question is vague.  Are you asking if the scenery can be fix (Kyle answered that) or if you can change the frequency that the aircraft uses?

Notice the NAV RAD button?  See FCOM 11.20.12 on how to manually set ILS (and other) frequencies.

Dan Downs KCRP

Wow Kyle, providing Fly Tampa customer support now?

haha - I wasn't sure which OMDB he had, so I wasn't sure if it was correct or not. In researching to see if there was a known error with FlyTampa (before sending him on a mission to fix that instead of looking at our own stuff instead), I found the fix, so I just linked to it.

Kyle Rodgers