Sign in to follow this  
out

Warsaw Chopin Airport X is finally out!

One of the most expected and neglected European airports in the history of MFS is finally out!

Therefore one of the last white spots on the capital airports map has disappeared today.

http://secure.simmarket.com/drzewiecki-design-epwa-warsaw-chopin-airport-x-fsx-p3d.phtml

The quality seems absolutely amazing!

I'm off for a virtual flight to Warsaw... :BigGrin:

:P Great stuff. Love me the P3D version.  :P

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

This Warsaw resident will be buying later today :-)

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Any first comments about performance? The screenshots look great, but make me fear for a fps and VAS hog.

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

I confirm it's a performance hog (even without 3D interior and static aircrafts). Especially VAS. Disappointing.  :(

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Christ...when some developers are going to learn not to implement worthless gimmicks like 3d interiors in their sceneries and make them such hogs? We don't care about how the interior of a terminal looks like but only the exterior model.

Nikos Pap

Well my install destroyed my scenery.cfg file. Not happy.

I don't think I will bother with this.

Shame.

I can see a trend in the new scenery designs, including the best ones like FlyTampa.

The designers learned new great ways to model virtually everything: grass, birds, windsocks, flags, lights, cars, jetways, people, static aircraft, ground services, etc.They also know how to paint beautiful 4K textures.

But the price is performance. So much that sometimes I think these sceneries are to watch and admire, not to fly.

And my thoughts go not just towards to this product, but in general.

We don't care about how the interior of a terminal looks like

You can choose not to have it when you install EPWA.

Christ...when some developers are going to learn not to implement worthless gimmicks like 3d interiors in their sceneries and make them such hogs? We don't care about how the interior of a terminal looks like but only the exterior model.

Actually, Christ had nothing to do with these scenery messes.  Just to clarify.

• Upvote 1

Can confirm high VAS (near to OOM and I don't use AI Traffic) and I have a problem with g3d.dll crash at EPWA. No crash with the default airport. With the scenery activated -> g3d.dll crash. Only there. 

Philipp Schwaegerl

What a disappointment. You'd think we'd have reached peak VAS already, but each wave of releases seems to get worse...

Glad I resisted my initial impulse to buy this right away.

James

Had OOM on 1st flight then reinstalled with lite textures and no interior stuff and worked fine. The terminal interior looked too fake with the windowless looking terminal. The version without interior looks more realistic since it has tinted windows. Lite textures didnt look much different. Great airport though. Doing EPWA to EHAM in PMDG KLM. didnt have any LOT 737's. Will find one next go around. Otherwise awesome scenery. I am in the process of adding eastern European airports to sim. Have all the ORBX stuff along with ASN16 and UT2. UT2 was dialed back to 10% traffic.

:P Timothy Murphy