Sign in to follow this  
byork

10 JULY 2015 - NGX REBOOT STATUS

Just saw how much you want for the reboot version on your website, personally I think your asking a bit too much. :P

900,000 Euros... all I need is one buyer

You want  that in euros or usd :P

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

You want  that in euros or usd

USD might actually be safer :-)

Hard to believe a few years ago people were predicting the demise of the USD... now the Green Back is basically at par with the Euro, heheheh.  Great stuff for US customers.

Awesome product just got it and having a play!

B)

Ironically I got up this morning not even knowing this was in development and was going to buy the original one!

Hi Bryan,

before i buy the Produkt i have a question.

Is there a credit for existing users from Crew and emergency NGX

Thanks from EDDM

Frank

WIN 11 64 Pro, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, I7 13700K, be-quiet Loop Silent 2 WK, RTX 3090 OC, 32 GB DDR5 Kingston Fury Beast EXPO, 4x Nvme Samsung PRO, MS2020, be quiet SP11 850 Watt

OK

Thank you.

10 Minutes and i have it.

Frank from EDDM

WIN 11 64 Pro, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, I7 13700K, be-quiet Loop Silent 2 WK, RTX 3090 OC, 32 GB DDR5 Kingston Fury Beast EXPO, 4x Nvme Samsung PRO, MS2020, be quiet SP11 850 Watt

USD might actually be safer :-)

Hard to believe a few years ago people were predicting the demise of the USD... now the Green Back is basically at par with the Euro, heheheh.  Great stuff for US customers.

and even harder to believe that the Canadian dollar was at par, now 30% discount to the USD thanks to low oil prices.  I guess runaway debt and low taxes does pay!

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Questions ok, when you reccomend us using SOP 1 SOP2 AND SOP3 or those are listed in the manuals, isn't the same flying with KLM and using let said SOP3 with are low cost operations. Is better that you list or tell the people what is reccomend for each category. 2. NGX Emergency is compatible with the reboot?

SOP1 is basically generic Boeing.  A lot of airlines use generic boeing.

SOP 2 is a carrier from the middle east.

SOP 3 has been widely discussed.  Hint:  Do you believe in leprechauns?

Emergency NGX does not work with Reboot.

We'll be releasing an Emergency for Reboot for free in a later update.

Best,