Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

Any reviews on Alabeo Diamondstar?

I see Dan converted it to XP10....

Looks yummy!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

This one's in XP10 Bert!  Honestly I really dislike how avsim mobile is setup.... tough to see what forum you are in.

Anyway Bert I think the DA40 is not a G1000 - I believe it is steam gauges.  oddly enough Carenado is doing a XP10 G1000, will be showcased in their C182T

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Is this not a port of the fsx version?

Well it is a port as far as you can port a plane. This means that the X-Plane Version has more or less the same 3D Objects and textures and is based on the same sound files, but then you don't have anything to port  Dan Klasue has to rexcreate the planes more or less and in general their flight characteristics don't really match.and their features can have significant differences.

As an example the DA-40 no longer sdtartsa by simply increasing the mixture and turn the key, instead, you now need tha fuel pump, some thrust and decrease the mixture, to start the engine. This change has probably more to do with the Beaver and the REP CT210, than with its FSX Original.

If you are on Facebook, there was a nice screenshot announcement of the upcoming G1000 for X-Plane in the 182RG - not yet released.  I don't see anything on the Carenado web site about it yet, but it's all over FB on the Carenado group page.

And the G1000?

Perhaps you're thinking of the Diamond Twinstar? This one I'm discussing is just the single DA40.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

Perhaps you're thinking of the Diamond Twinstar? This one I'm discussing is just the single DA40.

OK, that is indeed the case... :blush:

Bert

I found the trim very sensitive with this plane.a little down trim and the plane starts diving down ..not sure if this is how the real one is