Sign in to follow this  
Artur96

LSGG by rfscenerybuilding?

I am looking to buy scenery for LSGG. I know that FSDT's LSGG is well respected and recommended, but another dev have released this. From screenies, it looks pretty good, plus it's cheaper than FSDT's 2 year old scenery.

rfscenerybuilding are apparently known for good quality freeware of Russian airports. However, does anyone else have this scenery? And if they do, could you tell me: is it worth it?

Nice airport - if it was my choice RFScenery would be my choice only thing that looks a bit lacking is the terminals textures other than that looks quite good - price is good to

Rich Sennett

I'm also curious about this. I have their Corsica and it's fantastic. I don't have their Kaliningrad but the screenshots on SimMarket look good as well.

The only thing that I can say is that at LFKJ, the 3D modeling doesn't look quite as solid as some of the A-listers. The screenshots for LSGG kind of confirm that but that's not really the reason I'm holding out (I think I've spent enough on addons recently).

On a final note, FSDT has kind of been irritating me with their massive autogen exclusion areas around their airports (Flightbeam seems to have had the same issue with KPHX). As I read through RF Scenery's forum (thanks to Google Translate!) it looks like one of the developers addressed that as a reason people should look at their offering instead...