Sign in to follow this  
Gregdpw

No landing lights at Kpsp

i got all surrounding lights. The terminal is all lit up. I got papi lights but that's it. There are just a few dim taxi lights but that's it. Very tough to land and taxi at night. I don't have a screenshot just yet. Just wondering if there is a quick fix I can do? Or just reinstall the airport.

I have my ftx central set to global. And orbx liberies is above kpsp in the scenery libary.

Thanks

Greg.

Okay here ya go. This is what I am seeing at night. As ya can see all of the surrounding lights are working besides the landing and taxi lights. Thanks

2015-7-21_5-21-42-386.png

Hi Greg! Did you find the solution? I don't know if it's the same problem, but i see the runway lights just on short final approach, with any ORBX scenery, and it makes night landings for me a real challenge. As far as i know, lights in ORBX airports are part of autogen, and having it set to extremely dense doesn't fix the problem at all.

As far as i know, lights in ORBX airports are part of autogen, and having it set to extremely dense doesn't fix the problem at all.

Airport lights aren't part of autogen, it's the lights from Global that are part of autogen.

It would be rediculous if they made the airport lights or runway lights part of autogen, as some people keep autogen turned down and wouldn't be able to see the runway at night. Airport lighting stands on its own and it not part of the autogen in this case.

i got all surrounding lights. The terminal is all lit up. I got papi lights but that's it. There are just a few dim taxi lights but that's it. Very tough to land and taxi at night. I don't have a screenshot just yet. Just wondering if there is a quick fix I can do? Or just reinstall the airport.

I have my ftx central set to global. And orbx liberies is above kpsp in the scenery libary.

Thanks

Greg.

Greg, I saw this posted on their forum before. I think the solution was to cycle the Global on and off again to restore the lights but I can't remember for sure.

You'll need 5o search their forum for the answer or post in their support forum if that doesn't work for you.

• Upvote 1

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator