Active Sky Next

Rex Essentials Plus

Orbx Global and vectors

Pro-ATC X

Aerosoft Airbus

### AI Traffic

SmartCars (VA ACARS)

EzDok

Everything was working fine, but now I randomly get the "Prepar3d is not Responding". It changes on each flight but it always happens and I cant figure out what is causing it to happen. All my settings are good as the game is very smooth and the frame rates are in the 9-30 range, but most importantly it is smooth.

Any help is appreciated.

First of all, the add-ons are they really v2.5 compatible. I don´t think

### AI Traffic

SmartCars (VA ACARS)

are compatible and you need v B5589 of Active Sky Next.

My suggestion is to uninstall all add-ons one after the other and test your FS and try to find out what add-on causes the crash.

Jack

Could be  wrong  here  but isn't  ### AI  traffic a pirated   version,   that came under  ice a1  traffic  with a different  name?

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Yes pete_auau you are so right! This is why I was asking about the P3D v2.5 compatibility.  :P

Jack

the Swede ion Spain

I didn't know ### AI was the infamous ### AI. Smartcars says its capable with p3d v2. How can you find out which version it's capable with?

Could it also be that I installed p3d is the program's file?

Ok,

Go on facebook and look for FSX Professionals. Robert will tweak your P3D.CFG and make it work without any crash for "free".

Best Regards

My%20Signature.jpg

Do NOT tweak the P3D.cfg file! It´s not needed. Uninstall your add-ons and reinstall one at the time and test the sim between the reinstalls. As far as I know only MyTraffic 6.0 is compatible with v2.5

Jack