Sign in to follow this  
Papifly

DX10 Fixer with ##Y AI Traffic Software

Hello Guys!

I am not yet a user of ##Y AI Traffic software under DX10 Fixer. Also, I want to check if there are not AI aircraft textures issues (Black or white aircraft) if i use DX10 Fixer in FSX. Have you an idea about that?

Thanks

im using DX10 with steves dx10 fixer and ##y ai, not a problem yet.

Edited by Jim Young
Member suspended 7 days for advocating/using pirated software. Use or advocating will not be tolerated.

I think ##y AI is a rebranded Ic# AI, which is a compilation of stolen copyrighted works. I wouldn't download it. I had learned about ### AI about six months ago, so I opted to purchase MyTraffic 6 instead.

##y AI is a re-branded version of ##e AI traffic, which, in case you didn't know, is pirated freeware. Don't download it! 

Ara Mahs, Private Pilot

##y AI is a re-branded version of ##e AI traffic, which, in case you didn't know, is pirated freeware. Don't download it! 

and here we go again. if you want outdated routes and stuff go ahead and buy UT2 .

and here we go again. if you want outdated routes and stuff go ahead and buy UT2 .

Reported, as you just don't seem to get it.

it says on there webiste that its not there models or routes, to me they covered themselves for that even if they dont have authority to the models of routes.

So by that reckoning, If you steal something but hold your hands up to the theft it's Ok

Don't try that logic out in the real world, it won't go well and I expect it will go equally badly around here.

well why havent the people who make the models or routes done something about it yet, heres a reason maybe because most of its freeware they take and package it up. let me know when you come up with something why the creators or owners of the models and routes havent  came up with something yet to stp the creators of ##yAI.

Sometimes when you find yourself in a hole it's best to stop digging, Just saying

It's no different than taking the PMDG 737 NGX, rebranding it, and then redistributing it. A disclaimer doesn't change the fact that it is copyright infringement. Freeware are copyright protected just as payware products are.

well why havent the people who make the models or routes done something about it yet, heres a reason maybe because most of its freeware they take and package it up. let me know when you come up with something why the creators or owners of the models and routes havent  came up with something yet to stp the creators of ##yAI.

Here's a reason: legal action is expensive and time consuming.

Hello Guys!

I am not yet a user of ##Y AI Traffic software under DX10 Fixer. Also, I want to check if there are not AI aircraft textures issues (Black or white aircraft) if i use DX10 Fixer in FSX. Have you an idea about that?

Thanks

Discussions of pirated software is not allowed here at AVSIM. Topic locked.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10