Sign in to follow this  
mikaelprib

Sale?

Hi, just wondering if there will be a sale for the pmdg 777 in the near future as the aussie dollar is very weak meaning it costs a lot more to purchase the 777, obviously its a great aircraft and i cant wait to fly it although the price is preventing me from doing it, thanks.

as the aussie dollar is very weak meaning it costs a lot more to purchase the 777

I remember that pain. I go to Europe just about every winter, and until this last time, the USD has been pretty weak against the Euro. The last trip, I brought back a bunch of Euro to hedge my bets against the dollar getting weak again. Currency exchange rates can either be a pain or great, depending on what you're trying to do, and when you're trying to do it.

As David said (linked to), though, we don't do sales.

Kyle Rodgers

Ok no worries, on another note do you guys have a rough date for the release of the 744v2 because ill definitely be getting that, and hopefully the price doesnt exceed the 777! thanks

do you guys have a rough date for the release of the 744v2

We don't give release dates. Remember to place your full - first and last - name in each of your posts. You can set up an automatic signature in your user settings.

Kyle Rodgers