Sign in to follow this  
wizzards

keyboard actions

hello can any tell me where I will find detail;s of the keyboard assignments in p3d,today I pressed F1 while running P3d and the viewpoint started to rise vertical,I was parked in Hong Kong Kai Tak airport,and the longer I pressed the higher it went until the whole of Hong kong came into view.it was amazing! is this normal?,having just started using a new corsair k70 RGB keyboard I am wondering if the keyboard which is programmable require some attention  to the assignments

peter

From the Menu Bar, select- Options/Settings/Controls.  This will take you to the "Settings - Control" page.  Select the "Buttons And Keys" tab for the complete listing of kbd commands.