Sign in to follow this  
CyberMike

Flight1 Citation Mustang enter flightplan

Hi

I haven't flow way long in FSX but how the heck can I enter a flightplan in the flight1 Citation Mustang. It doesn't accept scroll wheel etc.

Thanks

There are several ways to enter flight plans in the Mustang.  First, read the 'pilot's guide', second, read the 'Mustang Tutorial' - use Scroll Lock to make your life easier when entering data.  The easy way is to create a FSX flight plan using any number of flight planners and load the plan into FSX via the FSX Flight Planner 'Load' function - it will automatically load into the Mustang.  Finally, register in the F1 Mustang support forum and take a look at the 'Community Download Library' for other helpful material.

DJ

1.  Bring up the tiny keyboard

2.  Select flight plan

3.  Click the center of the wheel

4.  Scroll along the edge of the inner wheel to get the input window to pop up.

5.  Type the ID and press enter.

You can also enter a flight plan using the Flight Planner or Aivlasoft...handy since the Flight1 Mustang doesn't allow you to enter airways.

Gregg

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

it's below the throttles.  You can bring it up by clicking next to the call sign label.  There are a few hidden click spots.  You can also click on the left air conditioner vent to get the control panel and click on its icon to bring it up that way.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM