Sign in to follow this  
Demious

Could someone help with translation, please?

I found  an addon I would like to try, but unfortunatelly the website is in French and the translation from google doesnt give me enough to understand what it says...

http://www.f-bmpl.com/index.php/egypt-x/400-egypte-x

Could someone be so kind to help me with a translation of the installation procedure, please?

Cheers!

Maarten

I found  an addon I would like to try, but unfortunatelly the website is in French and the translation from google doesnt give me enough to understand what it says...

http://www.f-bmpl.com/index.php/egypt-x/400-egypte-x

Could someone be so kind to help me with a translation of the installation procedure, please?

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://www.f-bmpl.com/index.php/egypt-x&prev=search

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://f-bmpl.com/&prev=search

It seems to be a tour and the scenery files are based on Tony Agramont VFR Egypt pack

Translated:

The scenes used for this FSX VFR Tour are: 

- VFR Egypt pack Tony Agramont , many files were deleted by me 

- VFR Egypt pack Filipo 2012 

- Cairo City Scenery X V1.0 available on AVSIM

Thanks Benzhangar, I got this far, indeed, but to me it seems I'm missing quite a bit...

For starts I have to unzip the rar-file to my FSX folder, so there I will get: D:FSX/Egypt_VFR_Pack_Global_2015

In step 5 it says to add 3 empty folders to, I assume the scenery.cfg, that are not in the place where the cfg-entries point to. Those folders are in the folder I mentioned just above.

Second problem I'm having is, that nothing points to that Egypt_VFR_Pack_Global_2015 folder, where all the files are and I cant just add this folder to the scenery library, because the texture and scenery folders inside are empty and all files are in the same location next to the texture and scenery folders.

So I guess there must be something in the French explanation that isnt translated to the English version, that covers these points and that is what I'm looking for.

Cheers!

Maarten

Here is the translation you requested. I hope it helps.

Open to the public monuments

Pyramids of Giza: N29 ° 58 '44 "- E31 ° 08' 02"
Those origins in FSX are actually very well appointed on a photo-realistic texture. That is why, a few small improvements were made as the addition of vehicles around the site.

Saqqara: N29 ° 51 '16 "- E31 ° 13' 23"
A photo realistic texture 1 meter, completely redesigned and colorized was positioned on the area. The pyramid degree after Google library was positioned accurately on the photo. A dense autogen was placed over the entire city, reproducing the palm. Some 3D objects decorate the whole.

Memphis: N29 ° 50 '58 "- E31 ° 15' 24"
A photo realistic texture 1 meter, completely redesigned and colorized was positioned on a good part of the real city. The junction with the SAQQARAH sector is transparent to the user. The alabaster Sphinx from a DIY Sketchup was positioned accurately on the photo. A dense autogen from was placed over the entire city and some 3D objects. A little game: find the Sphinx!

Abydos: N26 ° 11 '13 "- E31 ° 55' 13"
A photo realistic texture 1 meter, completely redesigned and colorized was positioned on the area. The temples of Ramses II and King Seti 1 are both from the Google library, they were positioned accurately on the photo. A autogen was placed on the outskirts of the city sites. Some 3D objects decorate the whole.

Dendera: N26 ° 09 '00 "- E32 ° 40' 15"
A photo realistic texture 1 meter, completely redesigned and colorized was positioned on the area. The temple Ator is also coming from the Google library, it was positioned exactly on the photo. Some 3D objects decorate the whole.

Edfu - Horus Temple: N24 ° 58 '41 "- E32 ° 52' 25"
Photo realistic texture 1 meter, fully reworked and re-colorized for better integration with the original textures of FSX. The Nile was partly redesigned using Watermasks because its incorrect path did not allow a good integration of the photograph slab. The bridge also he erased and a new bridge in the right place has been added. The temple itself from the Google library was positioned accurately on the photo. A autogen from homes from the library of FSX Accelleration on a colorized texture to stay in the colors of the default FSX texture was placed across the city.

Kom Ombo: N24 ° 29 '00 "- E32 ° 57' 00"
The Nile was redesigned using Watermask. A photo realistic texture 1 meter, completely redesigned and colorized was positioned across the Kom Ombo area. The temple itself from the Google library was positioned accurately on the photo. A dense autogen from homes and many local trees have been placed throughout the city. To enjoy a better immersion, it is best to make a broader picture éraliste area, everything is detailed in the attached documentation to the scene, PDF file.

Luxor Temple: N25 ° 43 '00 "- E32 ° 39' 00"
The temple from the Google library was positioned accurately. Various 3D objects were positioned its surroundings to decorate the monument.

Temple of Karnak: N24 ° 43 '04 "- E32 ° 39' 28"
The temple from the Google library was positioned accurately. Various 3D objects were positioned its surroundings to decorate the monument.

Philae: N24 ° 01 '18 "- E32 ° 53' 20"
The island was created entirely nonexistent because FSX default. A photo realistic texture 50 cm per pixel, completely redesigned and colorized was positioned. The temple itself from the Google library was positioned accurately on the photo. A autogen with trees and various objects such as boats was placed on the island. To enjoy a more realistic Nacer lake, see the accompanying documentation of the scene.

Abu Simbel: 22 ° 20 '00 "- E31 ° 37' 00"
The cuts to the site's outskirts have been redesigned using Watermask, ancient shores erased. A large photo realistic texture 1 meter, fully reworked and colorized was positioned throughout the area. The temple itself from the Google library was positioned accurately on the photo. A dense autogen consisting of houses and a large vegetation were placed throughout the area. The marina, luxury hotel, the area around the ground have not been forgotten. The airport too, has undergone a complete makeover.

Textures Photo-Realistic: Luxor to Aswan

You will find in the folder "Documentation" everything needed to design a cover of Luxor to Aswan. AREAKML clipping files for trimming the Nile and the islands. You will also find the BGL files to copy in the EXCLUDE record that can redraw the Nile to stick to photorealistic textures. Big difficulties on the side of Edfu, everything is detailed in the DOC folder of the scene.

The Fluvial Traffic

Several river routes were placed on the Nile. From Luxor and Aswan, cruise ships and smaller boats can be crossed during a flight over water.

Airports: Sohag, Daraw, Aswan, Abu Simbel

All these lands were entirely re-created: all 3D buildings were redone in Sketchup from skinny picture on the Internet. At ground level, the AFCAD were redone completely to stick to photo realistic textures, those FSX is entirely false. These lands were supplemented by airport gear, static aircraft, various objects ... to some of Egypt'Air delivered.

The land of Sohag (HEMK) that does not exist natively in FSX is finally available in this pack. Texture to the ground one meter, one that sticks to the AFCAD texture, and a terminal modeled with the means at hand, that is to say with little.

The field Daraw (HE23) very poor in FSX, a track instead of the existing two, has also undergone a skin-based military ... merely seeing the texture to the floor, we understand why. This land is located two hundred yards of the site of Kom Ombo.

In the field of Aswan (Hesn), as very often with FSX, runway and taxiways were moved to paste the photo realistic texture. For the rest, all the buildings were also modeled.

The land of Abu Simbel (HEBL) is one that has suffered the greatest changes because the default AFCAD only took one track even though in reality there are two (one reserved for the Military aviation).

Airports: Cairo and Luxor

The land of Luxor (HELX) was completely redone at ground level. 3D buildings complement those of Toni Agramont. The problem I faced, remains in the bad disposition of its infrastructure, so I was forced to rehabilitate the ground. As always with FSX, runway and taxiways were moved to paste the photo realistic texture.

The land of Cairo (HECA) is not integrated at all in my package. It is available on AVSIM and FlightSim. This is the package named "Cairo2011_High1.0" Ahmed Hussein. The scene is available on the website vateg.net.

Towns

Cities that have been processed are all composed of a photo-realistic texture 1 meter, fully reworked and re-colorized for better integration with the original textures of FSX. Crossfading between the two textures (photo and Original) allows a better transition from one to another. The Nile has generally been redesigned using Watermask because its incorrect path did not allow a good integration of the slab A picture from autogen houses and local végétions was placed on the cities of Edfu, Kom Ombo, Memphis and Saqqara. Aswan and Luxor have a larger area, specific treatment will be made in the next update EGYPT VFR pack.

To complete, various elements have been added as land vehicles, the crowd in the vicinity of temples, boats on the Nile, etc ...

Complements to the stage

For those wishing to ascend the Nile in VFR flight a file containing cards, FBD is supplied with the scene. From Cairo, three sailing with calls in Luxor and Aswan. Arrival in Abu Simbel to the doors of Sudan.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I N S T A L L A T I O N

PREREQUISITES: It is imperative to first install the items below:

1 / Install priority VFR EGYPT scene Toni Agramont.

Two options are available:

- Either you keep almost all of Toni scene. Incidentally, I advise against it because its BGL are quite greedy. Also, if you want to use photorealistic tiles, villages represented by Toni is not positioned accurately, the result is very surprising. In short, if you choose to retain all Meem when, once the scene Toni installed, it is imperative to remove (or inhibit) the following BGL files:

AbuSimbelTerritori - AF66N23E027 - AF67N23E033 - AF78N27E028 ​​- AF79N27E034 - Edfu - El Cairo - El Cairo-East - Giza_EX1 - Gizah_Pyramid - Hatshepsut_Temple - HECA_EX1 - HECAAirp - Memphis - Karnak_Temple - Kom Ombo - Luxor_Temple - Philae - Saqqara city - HELX_EX1 - LUXO_EX1 - DENDERA - Athor Temple - HESN_EX1 - HESNAirp - HEBL_EX1 - HEBLAirp

- Either you keep only the necessary elements of the scene Toni Agramont: once installed it, keep only the following 60 BGL files: (I recommend this mode there to maintain consistency rendering and a good optimization of the gameplay)

The list of 60 BGL files to keep

IMPORTANT: move the scene TONI Agramont in \ ADDONSCENERY \ EGYPT \ 1_ CITY

Indeed, files included in my installer will replace some file Toni, hence the importance that her scene is located in "1_VILLE" in Egypt.

2 / Download and install the Mesh Mathias Schindler
(Copy the BGL in the following folder: ... \ FSX \ ADDON SCENERY \ EGYPT \ 1_VILLE \ SCENERY)

3 / Download and install X 1.0 CAIRO CITY Mathias
(Copy the BGL in the ... \ FSX \ ADDON SCENERY \ EGYPT \ 1_VILLE \ SCENERY - other HMOs are placed in their respective folders 0702 and AFRI)

4 / If you do not already have them on your PC, install the following libraries (to place in .. \ FSX \ SCENERY \ GLOBAL \)

- Bookseller 'Personnages.bgl' Patrick RENAUDIN: http://avalsace.free.fr/SCENES.htm

- Bookseller 'Brands' by P. Michel and RENAUDIN Crombecque: http://avalsace.free.fr/SCENES.htm

- Bookseller 'Lib_Objets_01' Patrick RENAUDIN: http://avalsace.free.fr/SCENES.htm

- Bookseller 'Lib_Balises_2.0' Patrick RENAUDIN: http://avalsace.free.fr/SCENES.htm

- Static Aircraft (KB-Static): http://www.kb-sim.com/screens_static_aircraft.html

SETTING THE STAGE:

5 / Download scene and its update:

EGYPT VFR - FSX Acceleration
Version 1.00 (120 MB)
EGYPT VFR - FSX Acceleration
Update 1.10 (250 kb)

6a / During the installation process the scene EGYPT VFR 2012, just enter the directory where you installed Flight Simulator X (eg D: \ FSX). The scene will be automatically installed under:

.. \ FSX \ ADDON SCENERY \ EGYPT

6b / For the update, simply crush and add the BGL included in the pack update

7 / Declare the scenes as follows:

[Area.X]
Title = EGYPT VFR - Stage TONI Agramont
Local = Addon Scenery \ EGYPT \ 1_VILLES
Active = TRUE
Required = FALSE
Layer = X

[Area.X + 1]
Title = EGYPT EXCLUDES
Local = Addon Scenery \ EGYPT \ 2_EXCLUDES
Active = TRUE
Required = FALSE
Layer = X + 1

[Area.X + 2]
Title = EGYPT VFR - Sites
Local = Addon Scenery \ EGYPT \ 3_VFR
Active = TRUE
Required = FALSE
Layer = X + 2

IF SYSTEM CRASH OR SELLING slowdowns on CAIRO

It was found concerns on the Cairo area for increased power not PC users. I specify in passing that I have absolutely nothing modeled on Cairo, so the problem lies elsewhere, presumably on additives (not mandatory). To avoid this, I propose two manipulations to do one after the other to avoid you to lose too many visual effects:

1- Make sure the folder "1_VILLES" contains only the BGL file 60 Toni Agramont (see Chapter Installation top of this page). Then rename the following two BGL files .ORI: cairo_City trees.bgl-and-cairo_City trees_2.bgl
These files can bring down your PC and are not essential to the final rendering su quality.

2- If, despite these operations, the problems persist, keep these inhibited files. Then I encourage you to do the household on the cities that I modeled myself, south of Cairo. Personally, on a E6600 (Dual Core) OC @ 3.3 Ghz, no need to do this operation because the machine is not doing too badly. In short, you can inihibez 5 files that model the cities and the vegetation of Memphis and Saqqara. The archaeological sites remain visiblent still after this operation. The five BGL files to inhibit fall in the "3_VFR" Vegetation_Memphis.bgl, Vegetation_Saqqarah.bgl, Ville_Memphis.bgl, Ville_Memphis2.bgl and Ville_Saqqarah.bgl

MY THANKS

- Aircraft Static: Texture of the Airbus A330 by Carlo Priori.

- Book:

* Lib_Objets_01 Tags, Characters and floor marking by Patrick Renaudin.

* KB Static static aircraft to their package made available to the community.

* Lighting equipment track, Apron and taxiway ground by Jim DHAENENS supplied in the pack.

* MBC_Studios_Object_Library_FSX Andrej Urosevic's

- Objects 3D SKETCHUP:

* APstuff Conveyor Car: november92

* SSLIA building: Pirate

* Truck Stairs Jetway: alex_xs

* Food Truck: Mitchieboy®

* Djoser Pyramid: 3dHH

* Saqqara: MO

* Abydos - Ramses II: rasimora

* Abydos - King Seti 1: MO

* Dendera - Hathor: mmanubis

* Kom Ombo: Egyptian Tourist Authority

* Edfu: Krzysio

* Luxor Egyptian Tourist Authority

* Karnak Krzysio

* Abu Simbel: Vikram Thammadaboina

* Philae Egyptian Tourist Authority

Copyright © 2012 - Filipo

This scene is made available for free under the rules of "freeware," without any warranty and so use at your own risk. Thank you to respect the rights of the author. This freeware scene can not be modified or redistributed without the prior written consent of the authors. It can not be a broadcast or any commercial use.

Flights good in Egypt.