Sign in to follow this  
MANVIB777

PMDG 773-300ER not activating

For some odd reason when I installed my pmdg 777-300er it thinks im running it on steam, when I'm actually not running on steam. It is not activating when I install it. any suggestions???? 

thanks

when I installed my pmdg 777-300er it thinks im running it on steam

Can you explain what this means? How are you determining that the 300ER is thinking you're running on Steam when you're not?

It is not activating when I install it. any suggestions???? 

Have you activated it before? Are you opening the sim and an activation window is not popping up? If this is the case, are you not seeing your avionics?

Full names - first and last - in the forum, please.

Kyle Rodgers

Sorry 

I believe that its running on steam because a lot of steam customers are having this exact issue and have found a way to resolve it. I have not activated it before, and when I open the sim the acitvation window is not popping up when I click the 300ER for a free flight. When I load the aircraft all the avionics are black and so are the screens. 

Thanks,

Bharath Manvi 

I believe that its running on steam because a lot of steam customers are having this exact issue and have found a way to resolve it.

Good to check online for issues, but be careful that you don't lead yourself astray. The issue with Steam installs is that they lack SimConnect (though the installers do come with the Steam edition for people to install them if they need them). This is not the issue you're seeing, though, since you're not running the Steam Edition.

I have not activated it before, and when I open the sim the acitvation window is not popping up when I click the 300ER for a free flight. When I load the aircraft all the avionics are black and so are the screens. 

This usually means the service our licensing function uses has been disabled. Submit a ticket at the link in my signature and one of the support techs will be able to address it.

Kyle Rodgers

How do I submit a ticket? 

Click on the link in my signature. Create an account. Once you're in, click Tickets, and then Start Ticket.

Kyle Rodgers