•  

Where Flight Simulation Enthusiasts Gather from Around the World!

HOT SPOTS:
 rarrow.gif The 2014 Demographic Survey! - NEW!

rarrow.gif What's new in the Library

rarrow.gif Member Blogs

rarrow.gif Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
rarrow.gif Bargain Hunters Forum
rarrow.gif Classified, Want, Swap Ads

rarrow.gif AVSIM Team Speak System

rarrow.gif Video Library
rarrow.gif Image Gallery
rarrow.gif Community Links Library
rarrow.gif Tutorials

rarrow.gif FS9. FSX & P3D CTD Guide

rarrow.gif FSX / P3D Configuration Guide

rarrow.gif AVSIM Publications 

Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!

. . .
- - - - -

Best A320 payware?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Inactive Member_vrandar_***

Inactive Member_vrandar_***
  • Guests
  • Joined 44 Years, 6 Months and 30 Days Ago.

Posted 19 October 2005 - 04:30 PM

> When coming in for a landing the autopilot won't>disconnect. Threads and emails to PSS have gone unanswered>for the most part with no real resolution. Some users haven't>had problems so you mileage may vary. I'd say approach this>purchase at your own risk and don't expect support if the>plane doesn't function as advertised.I have never heard of this problem with the PSS or iFDG/PSS Airbus at all and don't recall any threads on the PSS forum about it. Can you give some more details of what actually happens here? Is it literally not possible to switch off the autopilot at 4DME? I find that strange and can't think why it should be. Maybe give some more info and we can try to help.As to support, the forum is extremely active and you will usually get an anser to your questions, although these do not always come direct from PSS staff. Saying there is no support is just not fair and not true in my experience.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

#2 Inactive Member_B1900 Mech_***

Inactive Member_B1900 Mech_***
  • Guests
  • Joined 44 Years, 6 Months and 30 Days Ago.

Posted 19 October 2005 - 04:04 PM

Stay away from the wilco A-320,It's a piece of junk!:-newburn I hope the 777 is better http://www.wilcopub....action=prod_777

#3 Dillon

Dillon

Member - 5,000+

• Donor
  • 6,978 posts
  • Joined 12 Years, 1 Month and 19 Days Ago.

Donator

Posted 19 October 2005 - 09:25 AM

The PSS Airbus's autopilot has never worked right on my system. When coming in for a landing the autopilot won't disconnect. Threads and emails to PSS have gone unanswered for the most part with no real resolution. Some users haven't had problems so you mileage may vary. I'd say approach this purchase at your own risk and don't expect support if the plane doesn't function as advertised.The best Airbus at the moment for FS2k4 is SSW's A310...I'M VERY GLADE TO SEE INTEREST IN A TRUE 'LDS' LEVEL A320 SERIES (A318/319/320/321) FINALLY PEAKING. GREAT THREADS GUYS HOPEFULLY SOMEONE FILLS THIS MUCH OVERLOOKED NITCH... :-jumpy :-beerchug :-hah

#4 rightseat

rightseat

• Members
  • 950 posts
  • Joined 10 Years, 8 Months and 7 Days Ago.

Posted 19 October 2005 - 08:38 AM

Though some would disagree, I still fly the PSS stock pane and panel with the upgrade to FS9 of course. Though IFDG's model is great, it lacks the VC of PSS's plane for obvious reasons. I prefer to fly the A320 as I do all other airliners from the rightseat, so the VC is necessary if I don't want to look at a 2D panel that looks like I'm riding the center pedestal.I'd suggest buying the CD version since it's so cheap now. I purchased mine second hand on ebay for a little of nothing. It's always nice having the cds around if you ever take the plane off to save HD space like I do sometimes.best

#5 flyerboy

flyerboy

Member - 1,000+

• Members
  • 1,719 posts
  • Joined 10 Years and 13 Days Ago.

Posted 19 October 2005 - 05:11 AM

There have been hundreds of recent threads on this if you bothered to lookThe only decent a320 is the pss payware panel merged with the ifdg model. You will not find anything better.

#6 jgoggi

jgoggi

• Members
  • 672 posts
  • Joined 10 Years, 2 Months and 19 Days Ago.

Posted 19 October 2005 - 04:16 AM

Hi, which is the best A320 payware on the market for FS2004? I need the most detailed one in terms of systems, instruments, FMC, etc.. In few word, the most professional one. It should be at a level as much similar to LDS 767 as possible, even if I know that nothing exists at that level.Thank you!James