What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- What did you buy over the holidays and how do you like it?
- Star Citizen's Limited Ship Sale till Feb 1
- Mega sims sale
- Just Flight Canberra Download
- X-Plane 10 with 50% off on Steam for the next 47 hours
- Flightbeam New Years Sale
- Abacus FS Repaint v2
- Rex 4direct
- Heads up! It's the captainsim annual "everything for 9,99 24h sale"!
- X52 Pro flight controls used $100
- Custom Flight Sim PC For Sale - Upgrade to a faster system now!
- Trade a GoFlight MCP-Advanced for RP48
- Saitek Proflight Yoke
- ***GAMING PC*** with £1,000 of FSX Addons [UK ONLY]
- For Sale Boeing 737 MCP and EFIS
- my evga gtx580 for sale scotland uk
- WTB EVGA GTX780
- I've Logitech G27 mint condition Swap.
- For Sale
. . .
How do pilots typically set NAV1 and NAV2 radios?
Posted 10 December 2005 - 07:40 PM
Inactive Member_Adverse Yawn_***
Posted 10 December 2005 - 01:51 PM
Posted 10 December 2005 - 10:41 AM
Posted 10 December 2005 - 08:39 AM
Posted 10 December 2005 - 08:23 AM
Posted 10 December 2005 - 03:29 AM
Posted 10 December 2005 - 12:00 AM
Posted 09 December 2005 - 10:53 PM
Posted 09 December 2005 - 10:40 PM
Posted 09 December 2005 - 10:23 PM
Posted 09 December 2005 - 10:20 PM
Posted 09 December 2005 - 01:08 PM