The 2014 Demographic Survey! - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Airline2Sim Q400 Training half price weekend....
- 25 Percent off at FS2Crew. Coupon Code: SCHOOL2014
- LatinVFR San Juan 20% Off @ Simmarket
- Skyhighsim - 50% price reduction
- Razbam Super Sale! Harrier and Metroliner for $20
- Wing Commander 3 Free until 2 September
- Quality Wings 757 Discounted
- Qualitywings BAe 146 permanent discount
- A2A Sale 25% Off For Duration Of Oshkosh Airshow
- Fswidgets 10 Year Anniversary Sale - 50% Off
- FSX PC For Sale (United Kingdom)
- KingWin Lazer Power Supply 1000 Watts with Universal Modular Connectors/3 Way LED Switch/80 Plus Bronze ATX
- 737 Yoke from Ace for sale
- MSI GTX680 Twin Frozr 2Gb
- ASUS Rampage III Formula
- Attn New or Budget Constrained Simmers
- For Sale: Corsair Force GT 240 GB SATA III/6G SATA 6.0 Gb-s 2.5-Inch Solid State Drive - CSSD-F240GBGT-BK
- Looking for Saitek Pro Flight throttle spare black knob
- Parts for Free -- CH PRO Pedals - USB
- Boeing 737-800 Overhead panel for SALE!
. . .
How do pilots typically set NAV1 and NAV2 radios?
Posted 10 December 2005 - 07:40 PM
Inactive Member_Adverse Yawn_***
Posted 10 December 2005 - 01:51 PM
Posted 10 December 2005 - 10:41 AM
Posted 10 December 2005 - 08:39 AM
Posted 10 December 2005 - 08:23 AM
Posted 10 December 2005 - 03:29 AM
Posted 10 December 2005 - 12:00 AM
Posted 09 December 2005 - 10:53 PM
Posted 09 December 2005 - 10:40 PM
Posted 09 December 2005 - 10:23 PM
Posted 09 December 2005 - 10:20 PM
Posted 09 December 2005 - 01:08 PM