What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- FeelThere 30% off until 04/07
- Active Sky Next - 30% off at SimMarket!
- REX4 TD (and others) now on sale 25% Off!
- Drzewiecki Design New York City X 30% off?
- Drzewiecki Design Easter Sale 30% off
- Flysimware 50% off on SimMarket
- FlightSystems Spring Promo, Free Payware!
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition 80% off $4.99 now to Mar 30 End
- EDDK Köln/Bonn from Aerosoft for €14,48 / $14.29
- Airline2Sim Q400 Cadet Training Course 50% off
- For Sale: Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, $120
- For Sale: GTX 970 Superclocked
- Saitek Flight Sim components for sale New-in Box ever used
- Edtracker for sale
- Saitek TPM Panel (throttle,mixture and prop) ** WANTED **
- Selling my GTX Titan Superclocked
- TrackIR 5 - Track Clip for Hat
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- For Sale 1947 Piper PA12
- Real 737 Overhead and Aft Overhead For Sale
. . .
How do pilots typically set NAV1 and NAV2 radios?
Posted 10 December 2005 - 07:40 PM
Inactive Member_Adverse Yawn_***
Posted 10 December 2005 - 01:51 PM
Posted 10 December 2005 - 10:41 AM
Posted 10 December 2005 - 08:39 AM
Posted 10 December 2005 - 08:23 AM
Posted 10 December 2005 - 03:29 AM
Posted 10 December 2005 - 12:00 AM
Posted 09 December 2005 - 10:53 PM
Posted 09 December 2005 - 10:40 PM
Posted 09 December 2005 - 10:23 PM
Posted 09 December 2005 - 10:20 PM
Posted 09 December 2005 - 01:08 PM