The 2014 Demographic Survey! - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Any exciting Labor Day sales for FSX/P3D?
- Milviz Kingair B350i on Pre-Order for $10 Discount
- MegaSceneryEarth 50% off through Labor Day
- EarthSimulations has a big 50% off sale for one week - dl and box
- Airline2Sim Q400 Training half price weekend....
- 25 Percent off at FS2Crew. Coupon Code: SCHOOL2014
- LatinVFR San Juan 20% Off @ Simmarket
- Skyhighsim - 50% price reduction
- Razbam Super Sale! Harrier and Metroliner for $20
- Wing Commander 3 Free until 2 September
- Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Throttle/Joystick set
- FS2004 Add-ons
- For sale RSP TQ
- CH Throttle Quadrant; CH Eclipse; Saitek Combat Pedals
- ASUS Rampage III Formula
- 737 Yoke from Ace for sale
- EVGA GeForce GTX650 1GB Superclocked 01G-P4-2652-KR [SHIPS WORLDWIDE]
- KingWin Lazer Power Supply 1000 Watts with Universal Modular Connectors/3 Way LED Switch/80 Plus Bronze ATX
- Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals
- Attn New or Budget Constrained Simmers
. . .
How do pilots typically set NAV1 and NAV2 radios?
Posted 10 December 2005 - 07:40 PM
Inactive Member_Adverse Yawn_***
Posted 10 December 2005 - 01:51 PM
Posted 10 December 2005 - 10:41 AM
Posted 10 December 2005 - 08:39 AM
Posted 10 December 2005 - 08:23 AM
Posted 10 December 2005 - 03:29 AM
Posted 10 December 2005 - 12:00 AM
Posted 09 December 2005 - 10:53 PM
Posted 09 December 2005 - 10:40 PM
Posted 09 December 2005 - 10:23 PM
Posted 09 December 2005 - 10:20 PM
Posted 09 December 2005 - 01:08 PM