Sign in to follow this  
Glynn

Fuel Loader by SIMHARDWARE

Guys, is anyone still using this payware utility? The company seems to have gone belly up and I'm left with a piece of software that requires key verification every ******g reinstall.Anyone can help, please?Thanks.

I guess I'll need to find some Stuart Whelan from New Zealand and kindly request him to unlock it. Anyone heard of this guy?Thanks.

Guest lemonadedrinker

Hi,just for interest's sake I Googled the name and he comes up as nzsimulations with an e-mail address so you might get lucky !Andy.

>Hi,>just for interest's sake I Googled the name and he comes up as>nzsimulations with an e-mail address so you might get lucky !>Andy.Thanks, Andy. Been there already and waiting.Dirk.

I still use it occasionaly, but not sure what I'd do if I needed a reinstall. It's a neat utility, not absolutely neccesary but neat.I remember I had to chase him down just to get it. I think it was only 10.00 USD. Let us know what you find out.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

>I still use it occasionaly, but not sure what I'd do if I>needed a reinstall. It's a neat utility, not absolutely>neccesary but neat.>>I remember I had to chase him down just to get it. I think it>was only 10.00 USD. Let us know what you find out.I hope I'll get in touch with the developer directly in a few days (I received a response from his current colleagues).I like this utility, it's really useful when used via WideFS on the second pc/monitor.

I've been looking for a Fuel Loader utility for a long time and never found one, yet this one looks is not on sale anymore or is it? I would like to purchase it

Nope, no word. I have given up, despite concerted efforts and multiple cojoling emails. It is definitely orphaned.The only way to get it to work would be if someone could hack it.* Orest

Orest Skrypuch
President & CEO, UVA

www.united-virtual.com

>The only way to get it to work would be if someone could hack>it.:-eek Uh Oh :-eekThe forum vigilantes will arrive very shortly :-lol(I understand your frustration, though :))

Yep, but he's right though. We payed for a piece of software that we can no longer use because of this stupid registration process.Although I don't condone pirating software what other option is there in a case like this if you have legally purchased the software and can no longer register it?

I still use fuelloader all the time. The best fuel management utility on the market. When I had to reinstall XP, fuelloader would'nt work without reg number. I emailed Stuward and he sent me an exe code that allowed me to use fuelloader without code.Bill M

Bill McIntyre

Asus Rampage V Extreme, Intel Core I7 6950X (10 core)@ 4.5, 32GB's Crucial Ballistics DDR4 MEM, 1 Crucial M.2 4TB SSD, 4 Crucial-2TB SSD, Corsair H115i CPU liquid cooler, NVIDIA RTX 2080TI Founders Edition, LG 34" HD Curved Monitor, 2 Dell 27" Monitors, Sound Blaster Audigy X, 1Kw PC Power & Cooling Power Supply, Corsair Obsidian Full tower Case.  FSX-SE, MFFS 2020, PD3 v5.4, WIN10 Pro x64                                                                                                                                             

My problem was when I had to reinstall to a new computer, it needs the reg dialog to do that, and that server is long gone.What email address did you use? Perhaps that new .EXE could be posted somewhere?Also, Lest I be at risk of being arrested by the Gendarmes, I didn't suggest someone should hack it. I pay for all my software.* Orest

Orest Skrypuch
President & CEO, UVA

www.united-virtual.com