There have been 500 of your fellow community members and guests in the forums and elsewhere on AVSIM within the last 15 minutes!
AVSIM Social Groups - NEW!
AVSIM Team Speak System - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Easter sale at PC Aviator
- Q400 for 47.99 at JustFlight
- Just Flight DC-6B Easter bargain
- EASTER WEEKEND SALE AT MV!
- 48 hour deal at Just Flight - Three great add-ons £5/€6/$8 each
- 50% OFF ALL MegaSceneryEarth 2.0 PhotoReal Scenery Titles
- 25% off Taxi2Gate Mexican Airports Till Apr 30
- Like FSDT on Facebook and get a discount next Monday!
- 33% OFF Bill Stack's "Simming on Autopilot" Tutorial
- Easter Sale - 40% OFF PerfectFlight Downloads
- For Sale: TrackIR 5 by NaturalPoint
- Wanted Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle & Flight Stick
- Old Sublogic Flight Sim Charts
- Mcp And Efis For Sale. Usb Plug And Play
- Mcp And Efis For Sale. Usb Plug And Play. Metal
- A good, cheap, VHF Receiver?
- Wanted to BUY or SELL: Used Titan GTX
- Top Quality PC Components For Sale
- Various Add On's for Sale...
- CP Flight RS 232 Items for Sale
. . .
VC windows raindrop fix
Posted 07 November 2007 - 05:00 PM
Posted 05 November 2007 - 02:09 PM
Posted 04 November 2007 - 09:15 PM
Posted 04 November 2007 - 06:26 PM
Posted 04 November 2007 - 04:51 PM
Posted 04 November 2007 - 03:44 PM
Posted 04 November 2007 - 02:48 PM
Posted 03 November 2007 - 08:05 PM
Posted 03 November 2007 - 05:43 PM
Posted 03 November 2007 - 02:22 PM
Posted 25 May 2011 - 05:35 PM
Posted 25 May 2011 - 05:46 PM
Best reason as explained here.
Why is it so diffcult to develop this effect for fsx? It's a GMAX related problem?And this video:http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=IT#/watch?v=ivwzweKgWF4Is it only a special effect? Or is it FS9?737 from iFly doesn't have vc rain effect, owners said this.So for FSX we won't see any rain drops on future add-on? Pmdg 737 too?
The PMDG 737 will not have VC rain drops as confirmed by them.There are some a/c that do have them built into the a/c model like the Lotus L-39, ORBX Lancair, a few RealAir products from what I understand.Basically, to get VC rain effects in FSX, it has to be built into the model of the aircraft due to the way FSX works versus the way FS9 did it.I cant believe thie thread is almost 4 years old, time passes so quick.
There are certain things (controlled by shaders) that can NOT be modified in FSX when using DX9. Rain and Snow being one of them. In DX10 you CAN control the rain effect shader effect, because it is external (inside ShadersHLSL), unfortunately is not the case for DX9 and rain/snow, so you are out of luck here.