AVSIM Publications - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
|DID YOU KNOW?|
File Library Updates!
The AVSIM File Library System will send you an email everyday at midnight EDT (0500 UTC) providing you a list of files, and direct links to those files, uploaded over the previous 24 hours by community contributors. Never miss a day of AVSIM Library uploads again! Sign up is easy and free. You can subscribe to the email list here.
- Milviz Kingair B350i on Pre-Order for $10 Discount
- (UK) Take On Helicopters - bundle edition 90% off!
- Don't miss MMMX!
- Taxi2Gate Mexico City 40% off
- Drzewiecki Design 30% off
- Aerosoft Presidents Day Sale
- Save money by pre-ordering Canberra PR9
- Milviz 350i on Presale Discount
- Aerosoft 737 Cockpit Builder Suite Source Code
- Kingston 240GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive $129.00 for 24 hours
- VRinsight MCP Combo II
- Flight Assignment: A.T.P.
- BUTTKICKER Gamer II
- Anyone have a used TrackIR they want to part with?
- Wanted - Trim wheel
- Sim rig pc parts
- Used EVGA GTX480
- Wanted : standing column yoke
- Ifly 737NGX Cockpit Builders Edition
- PFC Cirrus Flight Console (Serial Port) + PFC Pedals - $600 + Shipping
4 replies to this topic
Posted 15 September 2008 - 01:55 PM
ScoobThe files were just files called 'Airline'! However, looking into the information box left of the download button, I could see the discription of what they should be. I renamed the files to the 'exe' titles I could see and have now installed them - strange.Thanks for your help scoobAll the very bestRegardsBob
Posted 14 September 2008 - 09:33 PM
bob:what is the file extension on the downloads?mcPhat is still there ... just checked the forum (using the link in my prior post) a miniute before posting this.try their main sight and follow the navigation bar to the MCforum -http://mcphatstudios.net--
Posted 13 September 2008 - 12:22 PM
HiI Have the FSX version of E-Jets from Feelthere. I have bought the McPhat Liveries for the E170 and E190. They consist of just two 'airline' files around 160 meg each. Could someone be kind enough to explain how I install these liveries into FSX.ThanksBob