AVSIM Publications - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
|DID YOU KNOW?|
File Library Updates!
The AVSIM File Library System will send you an email everyday at midnight EDT (0500 UTC) providing you a list of files, and direct links to those files, uploaded over the previous 24 hours by community contributors. Never miss a day of AVSIM Library uploads again! Sign up is easy and free. You can subscribe to the email list here.
- (UK) Take On Helicopters - bundle edition 90% off!
- Don't miss MMMX!
- Taxi2Gate Mexico City 40% off
- Milviz Kingair B350i on Pre-Order for $10 Discount
- Drzewiecki Design 30% off
- Aerosoft Presidents Day Sale
- Save money by pre-ordering Canberra PR9
- Milviz 350i on Presale Discount
- Aerosoft 737 Cockpit Builder Suite Source Code
- Kingston 240GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive $129.00 for 24 hours
- VRinsight MCP Combo II
- Flight Assignment: A.T.P.
- BUTTKICKER Gamer II
- Anyone have a used TrackIR they want to part with?
- Wanted - Trim wheel
- Sim rig pc parts
- Used EVGA GTX480
- Wanted : standing column yoke
- Ifly 737NGX Cockpit Builders Edition
- PFC Cirrus Flight Console (Serial Port) + PFC Pedals - $600 + Shipping
Current release of FSUIPC and makerwys download location
No replies to this topic
Posted 27 June 2006 - 08:44 PM
Get the base FSUIPC version from:http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.htmland then the interim update version from the modules link on this page:http://forum.simflight.com/forum/142-download-links/From that same downloads link page under the Additional Programs link get the latest makerwys.exeFSUIPC now self installs initially based on your registry entry for your FS path. Check that with this free utility:FSX/FS9 Registry Repair Tool (36KB) from http://www.flight1.c...ge=libraryAfter getting FSUIPC installed and then makerwys.exe installed in your FS folder start RC and rebuild the scenery database.If you have both an FSX and FS9 installation two RC4 folders were created. Be sure you have a shortcut for each RC version to its respective folder for each FS version. (VISTA and Win 7 users will want for each shortcut set in its advanced properties to run as admin.) Rebuild from within each RC version the scenery database.ronzie