Sign in to follow this  
Helge Rasmussen

The PMDG 737NGX?

I hope you good luck and I am wainting to buy the addon if: 1. I got my refund on iFly737ng at flight1 2, if the aircraft works in linda! Best Fredde

Computer: Windows 10, 64-bit, Intel i9 - 10850K, Asus Rog MAXIMUS XII HERO (WI-FI), 32GB RAM, Asus RTX3070

Game control: Home Cockpit, Keyboard, Saitek Pro Flight X56 Rhino H.O.T.A.S. 

Has the SDK packs released yet to the aircraft and where can I get it? Fredrik

Computer: Windows 10, 64-bit, Intel i9 - 10850K, Asus Rog MAXIMUS XII HERO (WI-FI), 32GB RAM, Asus RTX3070

Maybe you are interested how things going on: first the good news:We managed to fiddle out the new system behind the NGX, so many (the most) functions could be assigned. second the bad news:seems that we could not synchronise the MCP displays!We could not pull data out from the displays currently, so they couldn't be shown on the VRInsight MCP Combo. But we are here on a very early stage and mabe we find a workaround or maybe the SDK will help us.(Currently I also have no idea how to get the SDK...will this be released?) But it is really great that we could manage the functions!!!!!

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guenter, Nice to know that you could manage the functions. I think it'll be the most important.Concerning the MCP Combo display I really prefer to see my speed, Altitude and Heading from the PMDG 737 NGX MCP it's very comfortable and a high quality. I stay tuned on the LINDA site and many thanks in advance for your efforts. I'll check if the SDK is already released. Best Regards Marc

Best Regards

Marc Manandise

Windows 10 PRO

thanks... sounds good

Guenter Steiner

Maybe you are interested how things going on: first the good news:We managed to fiddle out the new system behind the NGX, so many (the most) functions could be assigned. second the bad news:seems that we could not synchronise the MCP displays!We could not pull data out from the displays currently, so they couldn't be shown on the VRInsight MCP Combo. But we are here on a very early stage and mabe we find a workaround or maybe the SDK will help us.(Currently I also have no idea how to get the SDK...will this be released?) But it is really great that we could manage the functions!!!!!
Hi Okey, I have understood that you are able too link the buttons/knobs at the VrInsight MCP Combo to the correct button/knobs in the cockpit. right? The bad news as I understand that, you cannot see the value in the mcp combo display but you are still seeing the values in the cockpit?! Can you confirm that this is correct so I can progress my refund at flight1.com regarding iFly737ng and FSCrew to the aircraft! Fredrik

Hi, you have understood me right!

Okey, I have understood that you are able too link the buttons/knobs at the VrInsight MCP Combo to the correct button/knobs in the cockpit. right?
partially correct, but not wrong:I figured out many functions. You are able with LINDA to assign them in any way you want.With the LINDA module we will release, we give just suggestions with our predefined assignments. You can also assign them to any other hardware like joystick!

Guenter Steiner

When do you release it? About weeks or days? Fredrik

hours Praying.gif

Guenter Steiner

Shocked.gif keep working than!Whew.gif

Hi Let us know when you have tested the module! Best Fredrik

Initial module version is published: http://forum.avsim.net/topic/341971-pmdg-737-ngx/It's just a quick draft at the moment. The further development continues.

Artem Crum, EASA PPL
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
LINDA Lua Integrated Non-complex Device Assigning
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi Günter and Artem, Thanks for the quick development of the NGX module.First basic test is OK here. Michel

Michel Veréb

I just did a flight and it worked great! Only minor suggestion so far is that I would suggest that push baro switches between std pressure and normal instead of switching between In and HPa. Reason is that switching the unit for pressure is rarely done in a flight while switching to std pressure is done every flight at tranition level.Hope you can fet the display to work.. Thanks for your work.

Helge Rasmussen