Sign in to follow this  
gueyo

the throttle only push power to one engine?

engine started, when trying to taxi, the throttle just move one engine power, the rare thing is that the throttle at the VC move perfectly , the two engine power, any ideas? also how do i get the cocpick to start with engine ons and all cockpits system ok ? thx love 737ngx

Are you sure both engines are powered ? 20 / 60 (N1/N2) approx. + EGT + fuel flow on upper display ? Second question : Just go to free flight select the NGx and press fly now. If your default flight is saved with engines on FSX assigns this property to next selected airplane. Lower flaps and you are good to go.

====================================

E M V

Precision Manuals Development Group

====================================

Try pressing E+1+2. you selected engine 1 most probably.

Regards,

Harm Swinkels

boeing-747-wings-pin-ztr6z.png

Hey, this happens to me toohttp://forum.avsim.net/topic/341688-no-thrust-when-moving-thrust-levers/

engine started, when trying to taxi, the throttle just move one engine power, the rare thing is that the throttle at the VC move perfectly , the two engine power, any ideas? also how do i get the cocpick to start with engine ons and all cockpits system ok ? thx love 737ngx
Hey, this happens to me toohttp://forum.avsim.n...-thrust-levers/
This happens to me too but it happened after I load a panel state in FMC. I observed that the throttle only push power to engine #1. II have not had time yet to look at other situations and reach a conclusion. Let me know if you find something. thanks

Had the same problem yesterday and after starting a new flight in cold and dark everything was ok. I'm a newbe with the boeing and pushed many many (many) buttons and knobs till I got the engines started. And when I pushed the throttle only the right engine fired up. Stange but I can't reproduce the effect.