Sign in to follow this  
cookybudapest

The mouse is the problem for the fps

Hello everybody!! My english si poor but I Think that I finded the problem for the fpsIf you move the mouse inside the VC cockpit, look your Fps!!!! During 3 seconds they slow down and when you don't move you're mouse after 3 seconds the Fps is going to be faster!! It will be good if somebody could resolve this little problem because without the mouse inside the VC cockpit, the frame rates are so good :D Best Regards Cooky

.....Sorry but this a is well known issue since long time. Guess it´s an FSX thing. / Leffe

There are no real solutions (faster hardware, but I suffer from the issue a little too), but the problem is only present in the VC. Specifically in the NGX, there is a tiny white "block" in the upper left hand corner of your screen. Hover the mouse over this "block" and FPS will be normal until the mouse disappears.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Thank you, I tried and you ara write!! in the upper left hand corner of my screen, the Fps are so good. ( I have a I5 processor, not the best but my Fsx runs verry good) Have a nice landing Sir :D

There are no real solutions (faster hardware, but I suffer from the issue a little too), but the problem is only present in the VC. Specifically in the NGX, there is a tiny white "block" in the upper left hand corner of your screen. Hover the mouse over this "block" and FPS will be normal until the mouse disappears.
WOW!!! Is this for that purpose? Really?I fly window mode so always throw my mouse away from me..It's really great but still wanna this issue whould be solved.. I'm just stunning by sense of PMDG if it was really made for for fps issue..