Sign in to follow this  
Gramps ZA

Hot fix applied!

It looks like it, I still need to compare but so far I'm flying with all maxed climbing out of UK airspace towards Brussels , frame rates now at 102 FPS

Took it for a spin around the block and a quicky ILS landing at Hobby.So far, so good. I notice the exterior view wing jumping on rollout seems to befixed. :) I'll know more later when I run some actual flights.. I'm gonna gotango uniform for now... It's late o'clock.

Well for me this hotfix brings CTD's I did not have before (apart from one when using "End flight")Now it is enough to start free flight, wait for initialisation to finish and pan around. Shortly afterMSFSX gets fatal. Guess will have to revert to hotfix #3 and then see what happens when SP1 will be released.

where did you get hotfix 4 from?james
http://forum.avsim.n...sp1-scheduling/http://downloads.pre...2987_Hotfix.ZIP
Well for me this hotfix brings CTD's I did not have before (apart from one when using "End flight")Now it is enough to start free flight, wait for initialisation to finish and pan around. Shortly afterMSFSX gets fatal. Guess will have to revert to hotfix #3 and then see what happens when SP1 will be released.
you should write a ticket ... if you have problems with hf#4 and if they don't know about it you will most likely will have the same problems with sp1 ... since sp1 is only one week awaydid you try the UIAutomationCore.dll fix ... maybe it helps ... at least for the end flight crash

P.L. Tran

AMD Ryzen 5800x; 32 GB Ram; EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3; Win10 64 Bit

http://forum.avsim.n...sp1-scheduling/http://downloads.pre...2987_Hotfix.ZIP you should write a ticket ... if you have problems with hf#4 and if they don't know about it you will most likely will have the same problems with sp1 ... since sp1 is only one week awaydid you try the UIAutomationCore.dll fix ... maybe it helps ... at least for the end flight crash
Solved it. Re-generated fsx.cfg and shader folders, + added Bojote's tweaks to regenerated cfg.No CTD's so far. Regarding UIAutomationCore.dll - I've been reading about it but as much as I read as much confusedI get - some say all I need is to put this dll into FSX root folder, others say I need to delete all instancesof it from everywhere within FSX ans Windows folders... Don't really know which one to do so I'm notdoing it. :)

Solved it. Re-generated fsx.cfg and shader folders, + added Bojote's tweaks to regenerated cfg.No CTD's so far. Regarding UIAutomationCore.dll - I've been reading about it but as much as I read as much confusedI get - some say all I need is to put this dll into FSX root folder, others say I need to delete all instancesof it from everywhere within FSX ans Windows folders... Don't really know which one to do so I'm notdoing it. :)
glad you solved it ...just put the dll in the fsx root ... no need for messing in the windows foldertried both and both works ... but fsx root is easier and works fine too

P.L. Tran

AMD Ryzen 5800x; 32 GB Ram; EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3; Win10 64 Bit

Is anybody noticing any FPS increase??
Mine seemed better and smoother as well, but I dont have any concrete proof or numbers to back it up.Seems to be the best version yet of all the SP's I have used.Sean Campebll

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Mine seemed better and smoother as well, but I dont have any concrete proof or numbers to back it up. Seems to be the best version yet of all the SP's I have used. Sean Campebll
That's fantastic - even FPS increases of 2 or 3 leave me very happy. I'm easily pleased :)

Mine seemed better and smoother as well, but I dont have any concrete proof or numbers to back it up. Seems to be the best version yet of all the SP's I have used. Sean Campebll
Same here! Just flew KSFO to KLAX with no problems, and while I can't say FPS is better, (It seemed so at KSFO, but not KLAX) it did appear to be smoother. So far I'm happy!

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Is anybody noticing any FPS increase??
Yep. It defenitely feels smoother.

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO