Sign in to follow this  
William J.S.S

PMDG, Not even sure if you answer these.

It wouldn't greatly surprise me if PMDG would create an addon pack for the T7 which added this feature.If they don't decide to take this path, they very well can include a well done SDK for external devs to work on something like that.
An SDK for the 777? I wonder how long THAT would take?

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

....The nightmare though of running .pdf's within a VC though makes my head spin.
PDF's embedded in the VC for sure would be hard, but rendering them in an FSX window has already been done. You can open any PDF file within FSX with this utility.http://code.google.com/p/fscode/wiki/PDFKneeboard

Eric Vander

Pilot and Controller Boston Virtual ATC

KATL - The plural form of cow.

KORD - Something you put in a power socket.

UNIT - Something of measure

My 747 Fuel Calculator

Not sure about the EFB but if you have an iPad there is an app called FS Kneeboard and it is GREAT!!It has:Terminal, Sectional, IFR High, and IFR low chartsDTPsChecklists (Included is one for the NGX)Weather UpdatesAnd even a little notepad I dont ever fly without using this app....WORKS GREAT WITH VATSIMhttp://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fs-kneeboard/id373921390?mt=8

It should be, I suppose.Ryan said a week or 2 ago that the 777 wont include efb. It's not all that common in the real world.
Please stop misquoting me! I said many airlines choose not to buy the option - I said absolutely nothing about our 777 having it or not having it.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Please stop misquoting me! I said many airlines choose not to buy the option - I said absolutely nothing about our 777 having it or not having it.
Then I apologize. I could have sworn it wouldn't be included as it's seldom used by us carriers.

Well I think a EFB will take a lot of time to develop. But I would love to see a performance calculation tool to be included in 777(TO/LDG distance, TO thrust, etc). :(

Gents-We do have a PMDG-compatible EFB on our long term development agenda. The NGX, 777 and <secret project #2> all share the same code core- so our intent is that we would introduce it and allow you to operate it within each of those products.When will it happen? Not soon... but it is something we want to do because WE think it would be cool to have...

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest dlrk
Please misquote me!

The NGX, 777 and
Stop teasing!! :(

Stop teasing!! :(
Ben Cap,You should try turn of ur computer every now and then. You've been on avsim for 5days 13hours.regards,

Ben Cap,You should try turn of ur computer every now and then. You've been on avsim for 5days 13hours.regards,
Maybe you should worry about your own computer. :(

The NGX, 777 and <secret project #2> all share the same code core-
Might be opening a can of worms here but oh well..... Does this mean secret project #2 is a Boeing?!?!

Might be opening a can of worms here but oh well..... Does this mean secret project #2 is a Boeing?!?!
Who knows? Although, it is likely an airliner if it runs on the same base code as the NGX. Likely a Boeing.Maybe a 757? :( Wait that is LevelD's job!

Well if it is indeed a major code share with NGX and 777 my bet is on 747 rework.