What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Great Deal on Orbx addons at the flightsimstore.com!
- Flysimware 50% Off
- SimSkunkWorks 50% Off Sale
- MyTraffic 6 FSX+FSXSE+P3D - 40% off at simMarket
- Aerosoft Download Products on Sale
- MegaSceneryEarth 2.0 50% off at PCAviator.com.au
- REX4 TD (and others) now on sale 25% Off!
- FSPS - FLIGHT SIMULATOR MANAGER (FREE)
- Duxford and Air Museum for free
- Aerosoft Mega Airports 25% off until 6th April
- Goflight GF-RP48 Rotary/Pushbutton module $100
- GTX 970 SC and Dell U3011 2560x1600 monitor...
- For Sale: GTX 970 Superclocked
- Couple of Pokeys56E for sale
- Reduced! PFC Cirrus II Console and Pedals $500 + shipping
- Boeing 737 787 Engraved Aluminium Alloy YOKE CHECKLIST for Saitek Yoke
- Selling Thrustmaster HOTAS Cougar
- Markings Template for Saitek Throttle Quadrant (Airbus-Boeing All in One)
- QUADRANT BOX for Saitek Throttle Quadrant
- MCP Ultra (Boeing 737NGX Type)
. . .
Newbie "Fsx has stopped working" ! closes down to win 8 desktop
Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:02 AM
Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:49 PM
any help for this newbie would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
So you need to download and run AppCrashView - http://www.nirsoft.n...crash_view.html and copy and paste the crash report here. Thanks.
Jim Young | Forums Director | AVSIM.com
You Have Agreed To These. Make Sure You Have Read Them: Terms of Service (ToS) | Screen Shot Rules
Countries Called Home By AVSIM Staff (click on the flag for more information about the country):
Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:20 PM
Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.61472.0, time stamp: 0x475e17d3
Faulting module name: uiautomationcore.dll, version: 7.2.9200.16384, time stamp: 0x50108725
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00032a88
Faulting process id: 0xda8
Faulting application start time: 0x01cdd9612547ee6a
Faulting application path: C:\FSX\fsx.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\uiautomationcore.dll
Report Id: 36fd6e20-4586-11e2-beea-d43d7e2bd730
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
Then set FSX.EXE compatibility to VISTA SP2. Cheers jja