The 2014 Demographic Survey! - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- EarthSimulations has a big 50% off sale for one week - dl and box
- Airline2Sim Q400 Training half price weekend....
- 25 Percent off at FS2Crew. Coupon Code: SCHOOL2014
- LatinVFR San Juan 20% Off @ Simmarket
- Skyhighsim - 50% price reduction
- Razbam Super Sale! Harrier and Metroliner for $20
- Wing Commander 3 Free until 2 September
- Quality Wings 757 Discounted
- Qualitywings BAe 146 permanent discount
- A2A Sale 25% Off For Duration Of Oshkosh Airshow
- A320 throttle quadrant replica P&P
- FSX PC For Sale (United Kingdom)
- KingWin Lazer Power Supply 1000 Watts with Universal Modular Connectors/3 Way LED Switch/80 Plus Bronze ATX
- 737 Yoke from Ace for sale
- MSI GTX680 Twin Frozr 2Gb
- ASUS Rampage III Formula
- Attn New or Budget Constrained Simmers
- For Sale: Corsair Force GT 240 GB SATA III/6G SATA 6.0 Gb-s 2.5-Inch Solid State Drive - CSSD-F240GBGT-BK
- Looking for Saitek Pro Flight throttle spare black knob
- Parts for Free -- CH PRO Pedals - USB
. . .
Newbie "Fsx has stopped working" ! closes down to win 8 desktop
Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:02 AM
Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:49 PM
any help for this newbie would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
So you need to download and run AppCrashView - http://www.nirsoft.n...crash_view.html and copy and paste the crash report here. Thanks.
Jim Young | Forums Director | AVSIM.com
You Have Agreed To These. Make Sure You Have Read Them: Terms of Service (ToS) | Screen Shot Rules
Countries Called Home By AVSIM Staff (click on the flag for more information about the country):
Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:20 PM
Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.61472.0, time stamp: 0x475e17d3
Faulting module name: uiautomationcore.dll, version: 7.2.9200.16384, time stamp: 0x50108725
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00032a88
Faulting process id: 0xda8
Faulting application start time: 0x01cdd9612547ee6a
Faulting application path: C:\FSX\fsx.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\uiautomationcore.dll
Report Id: 36fd6e20-4586-11e2-beea-d43d7e2bd730
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
Then set FSX.EXE compatibility to VISTA SP2. Cheers jja