What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Free VFR Photo Scenery Vol 6 never istalled for FS2004
- Free simMarket addon - FSDG's Oresund X for FSX & P3D v2.x
- Aerosoft PMDG 747X Boxed version reduced to €29.99
- Aerosoft Winter Sale 20% off boxed products
- Drzewiecki Design New York City X 30% off?
- Just Flight Pick and Mix Sale
- Drzewiecki Design Polish Airports volumes, which one to get?
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- Any one looking for a complete Fuselage to make a sim out of? There are a few on ebay for $300
- X-Plane FlyJsim 727 complete $39 !
- Precision Flight Controls Beech Yolk with Hall Effect & Digital Clock
- Reduced! PFC Cirrus II Console and Pedals $500 + shipping
- Saitek X52 Pro HOTAS - Priced low for quick sale!
- CH Throttle Quadrant; CH Eclipse; Saitek Combat Pedals
- For Sale: Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, $120
- Reduced price for Flightbeam KIAD (2nd copy for sale)
- SAITEK PRO FLIGHT SWITCH PANEL (UK based)
- Saitek X52 System For Sale
- SAITEK Trim Wheel for sale (UK, IRL or Europe only)
- Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital Edition - 1Yr Old
. . .
Newbie "Fsx has stopped working" ! closes down to win 8 desktop
Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:02 AM
Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:49 PM
any help for this newbie would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
So you need to download and run AppCrashView - http://www.nirsoft.n...crash_view.html and copy and paste the crash report here. Thanks.
Jim Young | Forums Director | AVSIM.com
You Have Agreed To These. Make Sure You Have Read Them: Terms of Service (ToS) | Screen Shot Rules
Countries Called Home By AVSIM Staff (click on the flag for more information about the country):
Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:20 PM
Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.61472.0, time stamp: 0x475e17d3
Faulting module name: uiautomationcore.dll, version: 7.2.9200.16384, time stamp: 0x50108725
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00032a88
Faulting process id: 0xda8
Faulting application start time: 0x01cdd9612547ee6a
Faulting application path: C:\FSX\fsx.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\uiautomationcore.dll
Report Id: 36fd6e20-4586-11e2-beea-d43d7e2bd730
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
Then set FSX.EXE compatibility to VISTA SP2. Cheers jja