What's New In The File Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide (Ver. 2)
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- saitek yoke pro with burned card
- DCS World Flash Sale July 31 - Aug 3
- Aerosoft Discounts at SimPlanet
- FlightSystems Spring Promo, Free Payware!
- Iris Simulations discount on FSS
- 3 Imaginesim airports now freeware
- Taxi2Gate MMMX Mexico City for FSX 30% off at Simmarket
- Chillblast and Matt Davies announce new line of FSX PCs
- FSiPanel July 4th $15 OFF
- Wing Creation Airports 25% off at simMarket
- TrackIR 5 with Black TrackClip
- Dell/Alienware M14 (Late 2013 model)
- "Shaker" pair for sale (Transducer and Amplifier)
- Galaxy GTX 780 for sale
- Selling My 737 Gear :(
- Selling my Simulator to Realize my Dream.... Saitek FIPs, Yoke, Rudder Pedals, Radios, MultiPanel (AP), Switch Panel, Throttle Quad, etc.
- Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System With Rudder Pedals
- Boeing Style handles / Levers set for Saitek throttle quadrant
- Track IR 5
- VRInsight V737 Overhead
. . .
Newbie "Fsx has stopped working" ! closes down to win 8 desktop
Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:02 AM
Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:49 PM
any help for this newbie would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
So you need to download and run AppCrashView - [url="http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/app_crash_view.html"]http://www.nirsoft.n...crash_view.html[/url] and copy and paste the crash report here. Thanks.
Jim Young | Forums Director | AVSIM.com
AVSIM Board of Directors'
You Have Agreed To These. Make Sure You Have Read Them: Terms of Service (ToS) | Screen Shot Rules
Countries Called Home By AVSIM Staff (click on the flag for more information about the country):
Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:20 PM
[size="1"]Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.61472.0, time stamp: 0x475e17d3[/size]
[size="1"]Faulting module name: uiautomationcore.dll, version: 7.2.9200.16384, time stamp: 0x50108725[/size]
[size="1"]Exception code: 0xc0000005[/size]
[size="1"]Fault offset: 0x00032a88[/size]
[size="1"]Faulting process id: 0xda8[/size]
[size="1"]Faulting application start time: 0x01cdd9612547ee6a[/size]
[size="1"]Faulting application path: C:\FSX\fsx.exe[/size]
[size="1"]Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\uiautomationcore.dll[/size]
[size="1"]Report Id: 36fd6e20-4586-11e2-beea-d43d7e2bd730[/size]
[size="1"]Faulting package full name: [/size]
[size="1"]Faulting package-relative application ID: [/size]
Then set FSX.EXE compatibility to VISTA SP2. Cheers jja