What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
AVSIM Team Speak System
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- TropicalSim Airports 40% off
- Flightstore.co.uk are having a 25% off Sale this Bank Holiday Weekend
- LatinVFR Sale 25% off
- Just Flight Bank Holiday bargain - 60% OFF L-1011 TriStar Professional
- Real Environment Xtreme™ Sale 30% off
- Lionheart Learjet LJ24B 50% off
- Aerosoft Mega Dusseldorf 25% off
- MegaSceneryEarth 20% OFF at SimPlanet
- PILOT'S - FS Global 2010 FTX - 30% off
- A2A Simulations - VE-Day sale. 25% off
- Iris Dynamics Yoke for sale - UK only
- i7-3700k, Gigabyte Z77X-UP7, Corsair Platinums 2133MHZ
- Brand new Corsair water cooler for sale
- Iris Dynamics Control Loading yoke - potential UK sale
- Emuteq gns 530 for sale on ebay
- throttle quadrant for sale
- Goflight GF-166 & GF-46 panels - Ebay - UK
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- Boeing 737 787 Engraved Aluminium Alloy YOKE CHECKLIST for Saitek Yoke
- GTX 970 SC and Dell U3011 2560x1600 monitor...
. . .
Newbie "Fsx has stopped working" ! closes down to win 8 desktop
Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:02 AM
Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:49 PM
any help for this newbie would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
So you need to download and run AppCrashView - http://www.nirsoft.n...crash_view.html and copy and paste the crash report here. Thanks.
Jim Young | Forums Director | AVSIM.com
You Have Agreed To These. Make Sure You Have Read Them: Terms of Service (ToS) | Screen Shot Rules
Countries Called Home By AVSIM Staff (click on the flag for more information about the country):
Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:20 PM
Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.61472.0, time stamp: 0x475e17d3
Faulting module name: uiautomationcore.dll, version: 7.2.9200.16384, time stamp: 0x50108725
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00032a88
Faulting process id: 0xda8
Faulting application start time: 0x01cdd9612547ee6a
Faulting application path: C:\FSX\fsx.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\uiautomationcore.dll
Report Id: 36fd6e20-4586-11e2-beea-d43d7e2bd730
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
Then set FSX.EXE compatibility to VISTA SP2. Cheers jja