Sign in to follow this  
GraemeF

FSX Crashes

Every time i try to load the 777 fsx crashes all other airplanes work fine..  i have tried to install and reinstall same problem

Help Please

Cheers

Graeme

I also have this issue. First time booted up everything loaded up fine, but as soon as I was in I decided to switch as new livery had just finished downloading, and now no T7 model will load at all! Tried all the usual stuff of reinstalling rebooting etc., but no luck. Waited for a good 10 minutes on the FSX is not responding screen too, but nothing unfortunately! Any pointers will be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

There seems to be something very funky with the livery manager.

I'm using the LAN Cargo livery on the 777F without any problems. Note that I have **not** updated the Ops Center today.

Which livery did you try installing?

Best regards,

Robin.

Will go try now RE anti virus and report back!

Ah, I did proceed with the update to ops center so that could be it! Anyway of removing ops center in order to start over that im overlooking? Can't see it in program and files or fsx directory! And it was the BA livery!

Cheers,

EDIT: No luck with installing -antivirus for me unfortunately. Has the OP had any luck? Figured deleting the whole /prog files/pmdg folder would delete the ops center and reinstall it, but also no luck despite now being on v1.0. Looks like a long and tedius complete reinstall of computer tomorrow :( Should be worth it for this beauty though!

Friends, I believe that the problem has been the new ati video driver. I reinstalled previous version and solved for now